I am a 58-year-old mother of three and grandmother of two little boys who are the joy of my heart! I also have a crazy, lovable and hyper golden retriever mix dog named Peaches, a "lofty" barn/house cat named Ruby and three happy horses, 11-year-old quarter horse paint named Ransom (handsome Ransom), a sweet and mellow 13-year-old appendix quarter horse that my grandsons named Huckleberry and my newest arrival to our farm is a sweetheart of a Percheron cross filly which we have fittingly named Beauty (because she is). Though I work on a computer much of the day as a transcriptionist I thoroughly enjoy the outdoors and love trail riding and anything to do with horses!
This member has not yet added any Top Pet Sites.
- Probiotics and Prebiotics – Could They Help My Dog?
- My dog has formed a stricture at the end of her esophagus
- Detergent Pods Endanger Pets
- Maltese chewing everthing
- Puppy won't stop biting
- Kennel Cough – What Is It and Should I Vaccinate?
- Boil around older dogs eye
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter