Elevated Raised Dog Feeder Bowl Dish Solid Oak 20" Four Bowl Big Dog Feeder
2 CERAMIC DOG CAT DISHES FEEDERS MASTER OF THE GROUNDS & CROWN DESIGN ADORABLE
Elevated Raised Dog Feeder Bowl Dish Large Oak 18"& 10" Triple Big Dog Feeder
Elevated Raised Dog Feeder Bowl Dish Solid Oak 18"& 12" Triple Big Dog Feeder
NEW AUTOMATIC LARGE BREED DOG PET AUTO WATER BOWL DISH FEEDER
Dog Bone Shaped Double Feeder Pet Dishes 12"
Carleton Varney Jewel & Tassel GOLD CROWN Dog/Cat Pet FEEDER Dish Bowl Juicy 0
Luxe White Iron OLD WORLD Dog Pet Cat FEEDER Bowl Dish Victorian Antique Scroll
Luxe Green Iron OLD WORLD Dog Pet Cat FEEDER Bowl Dish Victorian Antique Scroll
Iron FRENCH QUARTER Dog Pet Cat FEEDER Bowl Dish Fleur de Lis Antique Scroll
Telling a Horse's Age from its Teeth
An age old, yet nearly forgotten art, is how to tell a horse's age by its teeth. Old timers can do it, and so can you!
Simply study the pictures below, memorize the special characteristics of each stage. Then go practice on horses that someone knows the age of. See how close you can come to the real age of the horse.
- When the horse has grown all its permanent teeth it is said to have a "full mouth".
- The age of the horse can be determined with some accuracy by looking at its teeth.
- As the horse grows and ages the changes that take place can help you tell how old it is.
- As the horse grows older determining its age becomes more difficult.
Birth to 2 Weeks
At birth or within 2 weeks the foal has two central incisors upper and lower. The laterals appear at 4-6 weeks, the corners at 6-9 months.
(Continued on next page)
- Mistletoe May Cure Equine Sarcoids
- Evaluating a Horse's Vocabulary
- Longeing For Riders
- Florida Man Sentenced In Poaching Case
- Scores of Horses Rescued From Arkansas Farm
- New Jersey Horse Rescue Group Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Misuse of Donations
- Fixing Bit Evasions
- Visit The Horse Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter