AlphaONE 9.0 Filter for ponds up to 25,000 gallons
GC Tek - AlphaOne 9.0 bead filter, 25,000 gal. 450 lb fish load
AlphaOne 6.0 bead filter by GC Tek, 17,000 gal. 300 lb fish load
AlphaOne 6.00 cu.ft. model is rated for ponds up to 17000 gals.
Matala 300 Watt Stainless Steel UV Clarifier
GC Tek - AlphaOne 4.25 bead filter, 10,000 gal. 225lb fish load
AlphaOne 4.25 cu.ft. model is rated for ponds up to 10000 gals.
AquaBead 4.25 for 10000 gal Ponds
GC Tek - AlphaOne 2.5 bead filter, 5000 gal. 125lb fish load
AlphaOne 2.50 cu.ft. model is rated for ponds up to 5000 gals.
Telling a Horse's Age from its Teeth
An age old, yet nearly forgotten art, is how to tell a horse's age by its teeth. Old timers can do it, and so can you!
Simply study the pictures below, memorize the special characteristics of each stage. Then go practice on horses that someone knows the age of. See how close you can come to the real age of the horse.
- When the horse has grown all its permanent teeth it is said to have a "full mouth".
- The age of the horse can be determined with some accuracy by looking at its teeth.
- As the horse grows and ages the changes that take place can help you tell how old it is.
- As the horse grows older determining its age becomes more difficult.
Birth to 2 Weeks
At birth or within 2 weeks the foal has two central incisors upper and lower. The laterals appear at 4-6 weeks, the corners at 6-9 months.
(Continued on next page)
- Mistletoe May Cure Equine Sarcoids
- Evaluating a Horse's Vocabulary
- Longeing For Riders
- Florida Man Sentenced In Poaching Case
- Scores of Horses Rescued From Arkansas Farm
- New Jersey Horse Rescue Group Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Misuse of Donations
- Fixing Bit Evasions
- Visit The Horse Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter