Coralife Biocube 14 Gallon Aquarium w/ Stand
Small Parrot Cage Cockatiel Jade Green Wrought Iron Play Stand Seed Guards
75 Gallon Reef Ready Aquarium With Stand And Lots Of Equipment
New 200 Gallon Glass Fish Tank Aquarium w/ Cabinet Stand Fresh or Salt Water
Large Hand Forged Aquarium Fish tank STAND/TABLE Metal fish MADE IN USA
Established 90 gallon reef ready salt water tank, stand and fish- PICK UP ONLY
175 Gallon Fish /Reptile Aquarium w/stand
Oster Pet Dog Animal Dryer Veterinarian Cool Shot Button & Hands Free Stand New
New Acrylic Octagon Aquarium Fish Tank Stand with Canopy Home Room Office Black
Innovative Marine All-in-one Aquarium Saltwater Fish Tank 38 gal. with Stand
Telling a Horse's Age from its Teeth
An age old, yet nearly forgotten art, is how to tell a horse's age by its teeth. Old timers can do it, and so can you!
Simply study the pictures below, memorize the special characteristics of each stage. Then go practice on horses that someone knows the age of. See how close you can come to the real age of the horse.
- When the horse has grown all its permanent teeth it is said to have a "full mouth".
- The age of the horse can be determined with some accuracy by looking at its teeth.
- As the horse grows and ages the changes that take place can help you tell how old it is.
- As the horse grows older determining its age becomes more difficult.
Birth to 2 Weeks
At birth or within 2 weeks the foal has two central incisors upper and lower. The laterals appear at 4-6 weeks, the corners at 6-9 months.
(Continued on next page)
- Mistletoe May Cure Equine Sarcoids
- Evaluating a Horse's Vocabulary
- Longeing For Riders
- Florida Man Sentenced In Poaching Case
- Scores of Horses Rescued From Arkansas Farm
- New Jersey Horse Rescue Group Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Misuse of Donations
- Fixing Bit Evasions
- Visit The Horse Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter