Oster Blade Set # 913-50 Fits Fast Feed 17-tooth 76913-506 New
Oster pet DOG Clipper Adjust Quiet Veterinarian+DVD New
Combo Limited Edition Oster 76 Chrome+Fast Feed+T Finisher Clipper+Trimmer+Comb
Wahl Lister Star Sheep Cow Horse Animal Professional Clipper With Case
Oster Power Pro Ultra Corded Professional Animal Clipper Kit Powerpro New
NEW Andis AGC Super 2 SPEED Animal 4X4 Clipper # 22360
Oster CryogenX A5 #10 Blade Fit Andis Wahl Clipper 1/16 1.5mm 78919-046 New
Oster CryogenX a5 Pro Animal Clipper Blade Size 40 New
Oster #10 Blade Fits Oster A5 Clipper Professional Animal Dog Grooming
Wolff Ookami Gold Complete Sharpening System 110 or 220 Volt - Convexing Clamp
Telling a Horse's Age from its Teeth
An age old, yet nearly forgotten art, is how to tell a horse's age by its teeth. Old timers can do it, and so can you!
Simply study the pictures below, memorize the special characteristics of each stage. Then go practice on horses that someone knows the age of. See how close you can come to the real age of the horse.
- When the horse has grown all its permanent teeth it is said to have a "full mouth".
- The age of the horse can be determined with some accuracy by looking at its teeth.
- As the horse grows and ages the changes that take place can help you tell how old it is.
- As the horse grows older determining its age becomes more difficult.
Birth to 2 Weeks
At birth or within 2 weeks the foal has two central incisors upper and lower. The laterals appear at 4-6 weeks, the corners at 6-9 months.
(Continued on next page)
- Mistletoe May Cure Equine Sarcoids
- Evaluating a Horse's Vocabulary
- Longeing For Riders
- Florida Man Sentenced In Poaching Case
- Scores of Horses Rescued From Arkansas Farm
- New Jersey Horse Rescue Group Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Misuse of Donations
- Fixing Bit Evasions
- Visit The Horse Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter