24246762 - CASE - General Motors
Hermes Braided Leather Bredies Dog Collar Noir Black Size Medium New with Tags
Pet Tags Engraved DOG/CAT ID 30mm/32mm CHEAP+DEEP Computer Engraving-Quality
Pet ID Tag with QR Code Locator GPS mapping. No monthly fee. Lot of 48
Hyline Offroad Standard Rear Bumper Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2014
DOG COLLAR HARNESS CHAIN SPIKE TAG PIT BULL LEASH BUCKLE custom leather doberman
Tagnabbit for Dogs & Cats - pets switch tags from collar to collar
LCD Pet Video Camera Recorder Collar Dog Cat Pet Trace Eyeview DVR Black Tag
New Authentic Gucci Cat Collar Leather & Metal
Pet ID Tag with QR Code Locator GPS mapping. No monthly fee. Lot of 25
Telling a Horse's Age from its Teeth
An age old, yet nearly forgotten art, is how to tell a horse's age by its teeth. Old timers can do it, and so can you!
Simply study the pictures below, memorize the special characteristics of each stage. Then go practice on horses that someone knows the age of. See how close you can come to the real age of the horse.
- When the horse has grown all its permanent teeth it is said to have a "full mouth".
- The age of the horse can be determined with some accuracy by looking at its teeth.
- As the horse grows and ages the changes that take place can help you tell how old it is.
- As the horse grows older determining its age becomes more difficult.
Birth to 2 Weeks
At birth or within 2 weeks the foal has two central incisors upper and lower. The laterals appear at 4-6 weeks, the corners at 6-9 months.
(Continued on next page)
- Mistletoe May Cure Equine Sarcoids
- Evaluating a Horse's Vocabulary
- Longeing For Riders
- Florida Man Sentenced In Poaching Case
- Scores of Horses Rescued From Arkansas Farm
- New Jersey Horse Rescue Group Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Misuse of Donations
- Fixing Bit Evasions
- Visit The Horse Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter