D&T High Quality Dog Collar White Leather - Dragon Heart
Dog/Cat Luxury Cute Collar Charm- Ruby Red Swarovski Crystal Heart
German Shepherd 17"-22" size Real Leather Dog Collar Rich Pattern Texture Amstaf
Brown Double Row Spiked Leather Dog Collar for Large dog 1 1/4 - 24" Adjustable
VINTAGE RED RHINESTONE SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL FAUX VEGAN LEATHER COLLAR DOG
2 - 24" Adjustable Double Row Spiked Leather Dog Collar For Large dog 3 Pcs
Lot 3 Beige Double Row Spiked Leather Large dog Dog Collar 2 - 24" Adjustable
3 Pcs 1 1/2 - 27" Adjustable Double Row Spiked Leather Dog Collar for Large dog
3 Pcs 1 1/4 - 22" Adjustable single Row Spiked Leather Dog Collar for Large dog
1 1/4 - 22" Adjustable single Row Spiked Leather Dog Collar for Large dog Brown
Telling a Horse's Age from its Teeth
An age old, yet nearly forgotten art, is how to tell a horse's age by its teeth. Old timers can do it, and so can you!
Simply study the pictures below, memorize the special characteristics of each stage. Then go practice on horses that someone knows the age of. See how close you can come to the real age of the horse.
- When the horse has grown all its permanent teeth it is said to have a "full mouth".
- The age of the horse can be determined with some accuracy by looking at its teeth.
- As the horse grows and ages the changes that take place can help you tell how old it is.
- As the horse grows older determining its age becomes more difficult.
Birth to 2 Weeks
At birth or within 2 weeks the foal has two central incisors upper and lower. The laterals appear at 4-6 weeks, the corners at 6-9 months.
(Continued on next page)
- Mistletoe May Cure Equine Sarcoids
- Evaluating a Horse's Vocabulary
- Longeing For Riders
- Florida Man Sentenced In Poaching Case
- Scores of Horses Rescued From Arkansas Farm
- New Jersey Horse Rescue Group Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Misuse of Donations
- Fixing Bit Evasions
- Visit The Horse Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter