Ultima II 30000 Filter 2" Valve Koi Pond Water Garden Aqua UV 30,000
Ultima II 20000 Filter 2" Valve Koi Pond Water Garden Aqua UV 20,000
Ultima II 10000 Filter 2" Valve Koi Pond Water Garden Aqua UV 10,000
T5 G5 Bi-Pin / 4 6 8 11 16 Watt / UV-C Germicidal Ultraviolet Bulb 4W 6W 8W
Lifegard 240 Watt UV Module 115 VOLT/ 60 HZ
20T/Hr UV Sterilizer for Water Purifier 15,000L/h-New
20,000L/Hr UV Water Sterilizer, 254nm UVC Ultraviolet Drinking Water Purifier
Ultima II 6000 Filter 2" Valve Koi Pond Water Garden Aqua UV 6,000
Aqua Ultraviolet S200W UV Sterlizer
15T/Hr UV Sterilizer for Water Purifier 15,000L/h-New
Telling a Horse's Age from its Teeth
An age old, yet nearly forgotten art, is how to tell a horse's age by its teeth. Old timers can do it, and so can you!
Simply study the pictures below, memorize the special characteristics of each stage. Then go practice on horses that someone knows the age of. See how close you can come to the real age of the horse.
- When the horse has grown all its permanent teeth it is said to have a "full mouth".
- The age of the horse can be determined with some accuracy by looking at its teeth.
- As the horse grows and ages the changes that take place can help you tell how old it is.
- As the horse grows older determining its age becomes more difficult.
Birth to 2 Weeks
At birth or within 2 weeks the foal has two central incisors upper and lower. The laterals appear at 4-6 weeks, the corners at 6-9 months.
(Continued on next page)
- Mistletoe May Cure Equine Sarcoids
- Evaluating a Horse's Vocabulary
- Longeing For Riders
- Florida Man Sentenced In Poaching Case
- Scores of Horses Rescued From Arkansas Farm
- New Jersey Horse Rescue Group Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Misuse of Donations
- Fixing Bit Evasions
- Visit The Horse Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter