Dwarf Hotot Rabbit Breed Profile
Click on a picture to see full size and read about a specific pet.
Varieties: Standard. White with colored markings.
Weight: 2 1/2 pounds maximum, Females: 2 1/2 pounds maximum
Physical Attributes: The body is very short and round. The ears are upright, quite short, and thick. The breed is entirely white except a thin band of color around each eye.
Personality: Dwarf Hotots are generally quite calm and enjoy attention. They are a curious breed and enjoy toys and other mental stimulation.
Coat Type and Grooming: Dwarf Hotots have a short coat that is fairly easy to care for. Weekly groomings with a slicker brush are fine, except during shedding season when bi-weekly grooming may be required.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Taking Rabbits to the Local Park?
- UK Charity Launches Rabbit Survey
- Rabbit Health Overview
- Can Rabbits Eat Wild Mushrooms?
- Introducing Your Rabbit To a New Friend
- Petco Ends Rabbit Sales
- Visit The Rabbit Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter