Pet Care Resources
Pet Questions & Answers - Free Advice
Welcome to Ask the Experts. Every week we publish the answers to 3 or 4 of our readers' pet queries, on any topic relating to pets.
If your pet seems very unwell you must take him to a vet. Many of the questions we receive are very similar to ones already published - please read through the Q & A Archives before sending us your question.
This Week's Expert Pet Advice
Most Popular Questions and Answers
- How Long Do Cats Stay In Heat?
- Can Dogs Be Fed Carrots?
- Can Dogs Be Fed Pork?
- Can Cats Eat Chocolate?
- Causes of Watery Eyes in Cats
- Can Dogs Watch TV?
- Do Dogs Get Hiccups?
- Why Is My Cat Drooling?
- Why Is My Dog Foaming At The Mouth?
- How Harmful Is Chewing Gum To Dogs?
- Can Dogs Eat Cat Food?
- Ear Wax Build Up In Dogs
- How Long Is A Cat's Gestation Period?
- Excessive Grass Eating In Dogs
- Why Does My Dog Lick My Ears?
Most Commented Questions and Answers
- Can Dogs Watch TV? (54)
- How Long Do Cats Stay In Heat? (24)
- Can Dogs Be Fed Carrots? (15)
- Can a Dog Who Has Bitten Be Trusted Again? (12)
- Can Dogs Be Fed Pork? (7)
- How Can I Help My 3-Legged Cat? (6)
- Do Dogs Get Hiccups? (5)
- Preventing Stress In Horse Trailers (5)
- Stopping Suckling Behavior in Kittens (4)
- How To Tell If A Cat Is Deaf (3)
- Cat Behavior
- Cat Breed Issues
- Cat Breeding
- Cat Food & Feeding
- Cat Grooming
- Cat Health
- Cat Keeping Issues
- Cat Training
- Kitten Care
- Older Cat
- Buying and Choosing a Dog
- Canine Sports & Showing
- Dog Behavior
- Dog Breed Issues
- Dog Breeding
- Dog Food & Feeding
- Dog Grooming
- Dog Health
- Dog Training
- Special Dog Features
- Horse Breeding
- Horse Food & Feeding
- Horse Health
- Horse Riding
- Horse Training
- Misc. Horse Issues
- Small Pets
Latest Pet Features & Highlights