I lost my beloved Beagle Buddy about a year ago, if not for Buddy2 I don't think I could have survived his loss, he was the best dog I ever had!! Buddy2 has been a blessing, he came into our lives less than a week after Buddy's passing, I couldn't sit around and be sad for my lost friend with a rambunctious puppy nipping at my heels and using me for a chew toy, he has been my saving grace, the loss of a pet is one of the hardest things to bear but a new puppy fills that hole that is left, and we will always have our memories of our beloved pets!!!
This member has not yet added any Top Pet Sites.
- PetSmart: Pet Supplies, Pet Accessories and Many Pet Products
- Check out our new store!
- Breed Discrimination – Is Your Dog at Risk?
- Rescue Dog Nervous in Car
- Bad Pet Breath? Poor Oral Hygiene Is the Likely Culprit
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Dog has Frequent Diarrhea
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter