Thanks to my parents, I grew up in a house filled with all sorts of pets. Cats, dogs, pot bellied pigs, chickens, turtles, snakes, bearded dragons, rabbits and anything else you might imagine. I've learned to respect all creatures, no matter what the species...At the moment however, I am simply the owner of my wonderful chihuahua, Noah. He is my everything, and yes, he is my baby. Taken from a horrible puppy mill, dirty and riddled with worms, he is now a boisterous and happy pup, about a year and a half old!!! He brings out the mother in me and he will always be my firstborn...lol
This member has not yet added any Top Pet Sites.
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- Hypoallergenic Cats
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- Everything you need to know about pet insurance
- Evidence Grows that Childhood Pets Protect Against Animal Allergies
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter