Forum Rules & Moderators
Your Forum Leaders (Moderators)
Next to each user's name on discussion pages, and on their forum profiles, the member's status is shown (also see Discussion Forum FAQs). Moderators of our forums are called "Forum Leaders". Our Forum Leaders have the power to modify, move or delete any message in our forums that does not adhere to these rules. However, they are also there to help, and will always do their best to answer your pet questions. From time to time we will be inviting more forum members to become Leaders.
Please help us maintain a friendly and safe environment in our message boards. You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. This is not only not humorous, but legal actions can be taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate to this forum. Note that it is impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on this forum.
Use of the PetPeoplesPlace.com Forums by Minors
We always advise caution when children are left unattended on the internet. Our website is not to be used by children under the age of 16. Any messages suspected to be posted by children under 16 will be removed at our earliest opportunity and the offending user will be banned.
Acceptable Use Policy
By registering to use our site, you agree to the following:
- By registering to use our site, you agree to the following:
- Spam and solicitations of any kind are not permitted
- You must not try to intimidate or threaten any member for any reason
- You must not use language generally thought of as offensive.
- Never reveal or ask someone to reveal an address or telephone
- Do not use excessive capitals or punctuation in your messages
- Do not post adverts or posts which consists only of a link
- DO NOT POST THE SAME MESSAGE IN MORE THAN ONE FORUM
Any message in breach of this policy will nearly always result in immediate deletion of account.
Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable, offensive or inappropriate is encouraged to report the message immediately using the "Report to Moderator" tool available next to every message.
PetPeoplesPlace.com advises all users to withhold personal information when it isrequested. Do not disclose your real name, addressor any other identifiable particulars. Also, it isforbidden to disclose similar information about other users. If you must reveal an email address, try using a web-based system (e.g. hotmail, Lycos etc.) until you know and trust an individual.
You also agree to NEVER use another member's account to post messages or browse this forum.
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- Hypoallergenic Cats
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- Everything you need to know about pet insurance
- Evidence Grows that Childhood Pets Protect Against Animal Allergies
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter