Arya the Mixed Breed Rabbit
Published on Nov 25th, 2008
By ManderzMarshin (California)
Arya was my precious bun bun, she was a very quick little girl. She had her own tricky side to her. She was such a funny bunny. she used to take my cell phone out of my pocket and run down the yard with it and have me chase her and wouldnt give it back until i gave up. she was smart but like all bunnies she was curious. she dug a hole in the yard under the side walk one day and got into some gopher poison that must have been there yrs before with out us knowing. we did all that we could for her but theres just nothing you can do once it goes that far. I'll never forget my little girl. we miss her and love her.
Rest In Peace Arya...
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- Hypoallergenic Cats
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- Everything you need to know about pet insurance
- Evidence Grows that Childhood Pets Protect Against Animal Allergies
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter