Abigail the English Setter Dog
Published on Jan 1st, 2008
By Joan Bacci (Location Unknown)
Abs, I knew the day was coming, I knew that you couldn't live forever, we tried to be prepared but nothing could prepare us for your leaving. I hope you know that you were my best friend and dad and I are still looking for you each time we walk into the house. I know that you were looking for me that day and I am sorry that I made you wait for me to come home so that you could leave, but I am glad that you did wait for me and that I was able to be with you and tell you how much I love you and what a pretty face you have. You will always be with us and your beautiful picture watches over us every night. Miss you toopie-girl Love Mommy
- Dogs that Donít Shed
- Do Cats and Dogs Get Colds?
- How are Pets Euthanized?
- Hypoallergenic Cats
- The Benefits, Breeds and History of Hairless Dogs
- Everything you need to know about pet insurance
- Evidence Grows that Childhood Pets Protect Against Animal Allergies
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter