How many Rodents do you own?

Home Community Small Pets How many Rodents do you own?

This topic contains 72 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chrissy 11 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • Author

Daniellle

i no rabbits are lagamorphs but i hav 3 rabbits 2 guineapigs and a rat

Rochelle

I am currently owned by only one rat, Karma. Sister Kismet passed away several weeks ago. ( you can see their picture in the pet pix forum, in the rat section. ) Prior to them I had 5 rats 2 boys Soot & Ashes, a girl Sabrina, then 2 brothers Puck & pan.

anna

i had 19 guinea pigs but now i have 7…i also have 9 rabbits and 8 baby rabbits……i breed rabbits and guinea pigs. anna & co.

Daniellle

i no rabbits are lagamorphs but i have 3 1/2 rabbits (the 1/2 rabbit is my neighbours and they dont feed it enough) 2 guineapigs and a hamster and a rat and a ferret and a gerbil but not mice bcos i think i have enough in the back of my garden and a chinchilla and 2 sugargliders a dog and a cat and a fish

darcey

i have 1 rat,3 gerbils and 1 chinchilla.we run an animal rescue for birds,rodents and reptiles,no snakes alloud thow.i have had over 350 of them at one time though.i am despretly wantting to get somemore hedgehogs.my two passed away and i was torn up over it and now it has been4 years and i am done morrning my loss and i am hunting for them. ps if you get the rabbits please get them FIXED!!!

Lauren

I have an Albino Gerbil named Sugar Pie, and a Honey Bear hamster named Honey Boo. They are both very loved. I hope to get a couple Syrian hamsters, and a rabbit in the future, (although rabbits are legomorphs i believe-hope i spelled that right), but they were mentioned in the 1st post. I used to breed Netherland Dwarves, and I’d like to get a mini-lop female as a pet, and get her spayed and everything. If I don’t get a rabbit, I’m getting a female Ferret, and getting her spayed. 🙂

anna

yay i’m the one that had 7 guinea pigs and 9 rabbits…..i now have 10 rabbits and 6 guinea pigs…i got a new rabbit and i sold two baby guinea pigs and then got another one…i had to get a new one because i breed them and you can’t breed family obviously…anna and co..
    p.s. did someone say they had 31 rabbits….i know a lady that has over 200 rabbits…she has cages all over her yard…

darcey

hi rocker girl
    mice are very easy to take care of. you just need to make sure they have planty of water and food. and tanks works the best to keep them in becuse they get out very easy.you need to have a goob lid to.mine liked corn cob litter.but all kinds are good but ceder litter is not good for them or any pet in a cage.it has oils that can make them sicp and not to mention you might have an unknown allergy to the ceder to.

darcey

just incase you might not know this is a pice of advice from a vet.if you have ginnapigs.please you need to suplament vitamen C.there bodys does not make it and most foods donot put it in to there food.it can be put in there diets by giveing them little peaces of oranges,pineapple,tangerenes,greens,liks spinach,romaine lettice,mangos.they need to have a little amount every other day at least.but keep in mind about the acid in the treats you choose to give.by doing this you can add many more years and keep them from getting wet tail and many other health problums that they are prone to.

Rebecca

i will add my lot, i have 3 hamsters, 3 guinea pigs, 13 rabbits (6 babies) and fish and a chat and i would just like to say after reading all the other posts why do people explain putting rabbits on here, but don’t explain that fish aren’t rodents lol

Louisa

Two white-and-black hamsters. (that way they have my full adoration :D)

Maria

I have 3 rats and one gerbil,my rats names are monica, pheoebe ,pinky and
    my gerbil is harry.

Karen

I currently have 5 rats

Princess and George blessed us with 17 babies (yes 17!), one died after 1 day, but the other 16 grew to be absoultly beautiful! I was able to place 13 of them into pet homes (took a while, but was worth it). We kept 3; 2 females Cinderella and Prince Betty and 1 male John.

dom

my rabbit just had 3 babies so i have 4 rabbits

Katie

I have 1 male hamster, and two females. One of the females is expecting either tuesday or wednesday so we will see what that brings!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.