How many Rodents do you own?

Home Community Small Pets How many Rodents do you own?

This topic contains 72 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chrissy 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author

Nicole

i have had up too 40 hamsters and i gerbils and a suger glider….because i sort of run alittle hamster business but rite now i have 3 hamsters and one of them had 5 babies.

Linda L

I owned 17 hansters. 11 girls and 6 boys.

Lin

7 hamsters at present. Soon to be more!

Sarah

3, 2 hamsters and 1 gerbil

tyler

i have 2 gerbils

norbu

1 dwarf hamster

Click on any picture to see full size:

Meg

I love animals. They are great. I have 7 guinea pigs and 1 hamster. I do have more pets but they arn’t rodents!

Calla

I now only have 4 gerbils and possibly getting a fifth.
    Their names are Scout: honey cream male, Maisy: piebald black female, Casey: piebald black female, and Minnie: mottled black female.

Calla

I have 4 gerbils and getting a 5th one soon.

Jasmine

I only have two ratties. A hooded named Dipstick and a P.E.W named MisFit both were meant to be feeder rats (they came from a pet store chain). They were both destined to be snake or something else food and I rescued them.
    They are my little buddies although I only had MisFit a few days she has already warmed up to me letting me hand feed her treats and pet her and hold her. Dipstick loves shoulder rides and often rides around the house on my shoulders.

Victoria

I have 2 gerbils called itchy and scratchy, 2 guineapigs called angel and drew and have just got a little adorable baby rex rabbit that i have named katie.

Maisie

I currently own 2 dwarf hamsters and a guinea pig. I have posted a question called HELP NEEDED NOW!! Please look at it and give your best guess Thanks so much

Chrissy

There’s one point whereby i kept 1 syrian and 2 dwarf hamsters at home. Had to separate them into 3 different cages as they tend to fight if together. haha. after which, i keep one syrian recently.

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.