Training

Home Community Horses & Riding Training

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EquineDreamer89 19 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Yeah, I know what you mean (about the missing the horse and feeling the pride things). I have really been interested in the Monty Roberts stuff. Anyone else interestedin it/know about it?

I train my horses & other peoples. I don’t break them in I just sort of re school them. One of my horses is having a foal & I’m am going to break it in though.

I have a two year old that I’m training (I have been since birth) and it is the hardest and most rewarding thing ever in the world. It’s also wonderfully fun and if ever in your life you get the chance to train a young horse (and you are actually ready for it) I recommend it. I don’t recommend it to people who are not ready though. I’ve helped rehabilitate abused horses all my life and actually my filly’s mother was bought from a dealer and she was flighty and hard to ride. Now she’s the best horse ever and I hope her daughter will become that way too.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.