Which Draft Horse do you Like?

Home Community Horses & Riding Which Draft Horse do you Like?

This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Ariel 16 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

GottaTallyHo

::) I love Draft horses, ever since I started foxhunting. My trainer owns a Percheron Thoroughbred cross, a Clydesdale Thoroughbred cross, Clydesdale, and a Hanoverian Clydesdale cross. She also owns four more horses. I just got a Percheron Thoroughbred cross, he is a yearling. ;D Hmmm….oh ya! 8) My favorite breed of all, is the CLYDESDALE. What is your favorite draft breed, or draft cross? 😛

yeah Clydies are nice but in my opinion Jutlands and Norikers are way better. but not if they step on your toes! 😮

I like Clydes and Shires!!

ooh! ooh! don’t forget North Swedish Horses!

ok, okay!!!! North Swedish Horses!!!! ;D

Trust me, I won’t!!!!

they are bootiful! ;D the best picture of one ever is one in a dorling kindersly book of horse breeds who was called Ysterman. ?the name is Swedish. don’t ask me how to pronounce it!

I’LL KILL YOU! I’LL KILL YOU ALL! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! stop. remember anger manigement class. remember what the phyciatrist said; don’y threaten to kill people over the internet. inhale….and exhale. deep calming breaths…..

…………………and the madness continues, yet again……………..

PoloxChick

OOOOOOOOOOOO we just got a percheron! he’s cute! 18 hands and 2200!

Ohhhhhh, thats sooo cool!!!!!!!! Your sooooo lucky!!! I bet he’s really sweet. He’s HUMONGOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PoloxChick

Yes he is HUMONGOUS! His shoes are a size 6! He’s so gentle. He wasnt broke to ride because he was a carriage horse. I got on him bareback the second day we had him! He didnt do a thing. My mom can saddle him now too.

well, I don’t really know shoe sizes, but I bet thats big. Thats so weird that he just accepted you!! It must be soo cool!!!!

Yeah, I think they look so cool when they are really big.

Yeah, I rode a Percheron mix once. He was so big, but he was a little headstrong.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.