Anyone know good places to learn how to ride

Home Community Horses & Riding Anyone know good places to learn how to ride

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EquineDreamer89 19 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Nope, sorry. I live iv Va. I think that you should check around on thew internet. There should be some listings.

Barry

8) I have just moved to Florida (Pompano Beach) from Ireland. Used own an Irish Hunter in Ireland but am still only learning to ride. Anyone know a good place near Pompano / Ft. Lauderdale where I could learn and rent a horse and do some trail riding. Thanks……..look forward to hearing from you all.

I would die if I had to be away from horses for 1 week, 2 at tops :-/.( my family doesn’t really take vacations longer than a week) I can’t imagine how it feels to be away from horses so long. :'( I wish you the best of luck!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

😉

I can’t help either I live in scotland, but good luck!

Mollie

i live in florida!!!i go to loghouse stables (jumping facilty)it is on plantcity florida and i am about to start going to stafford hill (jumping and polo)most of my frinds go to both of these barns…HOPE TO SEE YA THERE! if u need anymore information or have questions feel free to e-mail me! Horse_Krazy92@yahoo.com also:::loghouse’s web site is loghousestables.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.