HELP STOP THE SLAUGHTER AND ABUSE OF HELPLESS HORSES!

Home Community Horses & Riding HELP STOP THE SLAUGHTER AND ABUSE OF HELPLESS HORSES!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Veronica 17 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mollie

hi, I have made a petition,and i need 2000 signatures,so if you would sign it your self and than cut and paste the link to e-mails to all your friends telling them to sign it and pass it on,that would be great,and VERY much appriciated by me and the horses.HORSE SLAUGHTER: "AN AMERICAN DISGRACE" even if you dont like horses,please sign this!http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/horse

Jordaen

i no i hate slaughter i will gladly sign the petition!! did you know when at horse slaughter they will first cut off there fur.. then while still alive slit there throats let all the blood drain out then cut off there legs and head..
    and what is sad about new dog food is they feed it to dogs then cut open there stomachs and see how it digested

Veronica

Well I am not sure what slaughter house you have been to. The ones I did research on in College did not do anything that you just posted. And I have researched alot due to my degree that I was workingn on. Just because you read one slaugher house does it, does not mean all of them are that way. That is how mis-information is spread. I am not saying that horse slaugheter is good, I own 4 horses myself and I also do not belive in slandering anothers profession unless you know for fact what goes on at each individual facility.

Tabitha

I signed the petition because they shoudn’t slaughter horses.Sometimes they do it for no reason!!!

Veronica

Sometimes others may need to understand why the slaughter horses. You see horses age with time and often lose teeth. If they were not able to slaughter them, would you prefer to see them waste away and starve in a pasture? It is sad but true, unless the horse is working and usable, they are often forgotten about. I would prefer to know that they are not out in a pasture starving to death. I am not saying slaughter houses are humane but some do put them down just like a vet would a dog. So if you dont want to see the slaughter of horses, maybe you should put your eneregy and heart into caring for the old animals. It sounds like your heart is good and in the right place.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.