please answer this for me…in desperate need of help!

Home Community Horses & Riding please answer this for me…in desperate need of help!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  garima 17 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Mollie

??? i am 12 and i have a bro and a sis and both are older than me by 4 and 5 years.they always punch me and leave bruses on me all the time.my mom knows about it and all she says is "the next time it happend…"it happends again"the next time you do that…" and she never dose anything.i am getting to the point where i hate everyone in my house…i already hate my stepdad with a passion and now my bro and sis…i am just getting to the point where i hate my mom too.she never lets my go anywhere!she wont let me take lessons anymore,or get a horse.i was supposed to go to a friends b-day party and the morning of she said i aint taking you…guess what…i dident go!and i was also about to start working at stafford hill stables and she wouldent take me.she never lets me do anything,and she never stands up for me.i went to school yesterday with a huge bruse on my arm and thigh…my teacher saw it and asked me what happend and i told him that i fell off my horse…which i dont even have a horse.i wish i had one.and for p.e we have to dress out and i had a huge bruse across my ribs where my brother had taken hid medal skull belt and hit my with it…it is still there and i told my mom and she said…bruses are only from stress or something like that…and i said yeah…AND YOU GUYS ARE STRESSING MY OUT…I HATE MY LIFE,I HATE THIS HOUSE and I WANT A LIFE WHERE I CAN DO STUFF.and she said i do sdo stuff and i said like what and she said you go to school and get to go to the hostpital to see jessica all the time…thats just because she wont let me go anywhere!buy the way…jessica is a 21 y.o cuzin who got in a car accident and broke her back on tuesday…I MAKE GOOD GRADES…A’s and b’s and she wont let me do anything!please help me!

Liloaty92

First of all, you need to tell a teacher or someone who can help you. What you are going through is abuse, and you cant let that happen, it is dangerous, and you could be seriously hurt. YOU HAVE TO TELL A TEACHER OR ADVISOR OR SOMEONE! Has your step-dad ever hit you, becuase if so, you can sue, and get lots of money, enough to get a horse of your own. I dont own a horse, but I am getting one this coming 2005 summer. I haven’t been riding that long and I think it totally unfair what your mom is doing to you, my mom is driving all the time, becuase i go to private school, and it is like an hour away, and she still drives me to the stables every day, and I dont even work there, or ride every day!!! If you have anything to say bakc, just post it, I check every day! 😉

Mollie

not seriosly hit my…just like gets on my nerves and stuff…and poked my in my head a few times…i love my mom…i just need ways of being around horses…any sudgestions? p.s:my bro hasent hit my alot from the last 2 weeks…only when he gets mad at me…and my sister is just a little…witch with a b!!!

Mollie

i am 12 y.o i have been around horses for a good part of my life and i have takein lessons before…i am totaly ready for one.a oprotunity for lease just came up…HOPE IT WORKS OUT!! i have jumped 2 feet so far…i want to go higher!

Catt

🙂 i think you need to have a long talk just 1 on 1 with ur mum and tell her what your bro and sis are doing to you. tell her you dont always think her decisions are fair and also try and get her to understand your passion for horses. You must also consider its not always as simple as ok lets go and pick up a horse. There might be a reason behind why your parents say no to a horse. just remember that a horse requires a lot of time and a lot of money. If your mum wont let you get a horse, just tell her how important horses are too you and that you want to work with them at the stables, though you might still be a bit too young. hope this helps

I reall do feel for you. But u need to take this a couple of steps at a time. First, if your mom doesn’t want to take you, get a ride with someone. Someone will always be willing to pick you up and take you. I’ve to do that because my mom is always sick, so I have a friend or someone else I know take me. Another thing you have to do is report abuse. Though as someone said as a reply you could sew. Well, that’s not going to work because you’ll have to sew through someone over 18(I think that’s the age). Also in order to sew you have to be paying taxes so anyone over 18 and is paying taxes can sew for you, but you can’t sew them yourself. I really do feel for you, Patricia :-[

Mollie

i am finally getting a horse!!!!!i havent been getting beat up by my bro&sis cuz i beat my sis up!!!lol bur i am hopeing to find a horse soon.

Stephanie

I feel so sorry for you!!!
    Your life must be really bad!!!
    You need to tell someone lke your teacher, Friends other members of your family.
    In the UK you can phone Childline.
    They offer you support.
    If you are getting good grades they should Congratulate you!!!
    Well Done from me!!!
    I am 13 years old and my mate is too she has a bad life with her family.
    Her sister gets to go on holiday and loads of stuff.
    She just stays at home cleaning cabins.
    So she is really happy wen we go shopping at least her mum lets her.

I go riding every week and i get to go Hacking.
    I take advertage of it but really i am lucky.
    So soz bout wot ur life iz lik at home

GOOD LUCK SORTING IT OWT!

garima

Hi, well good that thing are working out for you! BUt if anything ever happenes again a child helpline will help. They will talk to you and help sooth your problems. I’m 12 too. Yay!

Sue

This post is over 2 years old!

garima

It’s better late then never.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.