come in & tell me about your wonderful cat.

Home Community Cats come in & tell me about your wonderful cat.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  horse_lovin_cowgal 19 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I own a very cute 4yo male(but castrated) cat. He is VERY cute & just soo friendly.

Come in & tell me about your cat.

Ardatha

My guy is a very large male (neutered) named Clown. He and I bonded the instant we first laid eyes on each other. He’s my faithful friend and ambassador of good will. He’s extremely friendly and greets all visitors (friends and strangers alike) with a cheerful meow and much purring. He follows me around the apartment like a puppy dog and always comes running when I call, "Come here, Clown!" Of course, we have yet to convince him he’s a cat and not people. My husband is a truck driver so he’s gone a lot and Clown keeps me good company. He’s a grey and white tabby with a milk mustache and crest on his chest. He’s six years old and finally quit growing! Don’t know for sure how much he weighs but I can’t pick him up and carry him. Not that he would want me to, though. 🙂 He’s a very good friend.

nykat69

Hello, I have 2 cats that are my babies. My female is Kiss, she is an 8 year old shorthair tabby with white belly, chest and paws that was rescued from the street when she was about 5 weeks old. She is the sweetest cat in the world when she wants to be but if she doesn’t know you or you try to do something she doesn’t want you to do she turns into what my vet said was a psycho cat. lol My male is Mischief, he’s an 8 year old grey and white shorthair that a former boyfriend brought to me from someone he knew when he was about 6-8 weeks old (just 3 months after Kiss came to our home). He was flea infested at the time and it took me 3 weeks of using a flea comb and tweezers to get them off of him. He is such a mush and definitely lives up to his name when it comes to getting into things. I couldn’t imagine not having either one of them in my life. Although I am sure Kiss would prefer it if Mischief just went away. lol Kath

Nikita

we have four tabbies 🙂 Our oldest (my cat) is Smoke, she’s 18 and almost black with gray grizzles here and there 😀 We got her at 6 weeks old, but now she’s getting on – has a tumour and I suspect her kidneys are beginning to give in. Next is Whisp, 6 yrs old, we found her at 5 months under the car on our driveway. She’s got wonderful fur – she’s a normal dark gray tabby, but it’s kind of thick, like she’s been on a polar trip :p Then come my brother’s two cats, Hetti and Phoebe, both 3 yrs old. Both mid-gray tabs. Phoebe is the slimmest cat I have ever seen, and has a strange pointy face… and Hetti has a strange squareish face! Otherwise they are almost identical; they’ve been with us a year now, and my dad still can’t tell them apart :p We used to have another cat, Smoke’s sister Flame, but sadly she passed on two years back – she had a small tumour that spread to her entire digestive system 🙁 she also had something wrong with her noise – every time she purred there was a background whistle 😀

All your cats sound soo great. Sorry I don’t get on here very often so yeah it gets tricky.My cat is well how are your cats.

Nan_nau

::)Hi I have 2 Izzy is a 9Ib tuxedo front claws declawed Millie is 14Ib Ragdoll has all her claws Izzy is older by 4 months problem…Izzy is a complete beast to Millie all the time! Millie could whip Izz’s behind if she had a mind to,but she just takes the abuse. What gives?? They both just passed their 5th birthdays.

uga

I have a 2 year old female applehead siamese. she has the most vivid blue eyes that I’ve ever seen. she loves to catnap and play with the fish in the tank.[she has never tried to catch them or eat them,thou a couple would make her a really nice 5 cource meal.]she just likes to watch them. she has had a couple of close calls with the nebors dogs and I thought that I might lose her but she always pulled threw. this happened twice and had to keep her inside from then on. last time she ate something and it made her really sick and we didnt think that she’d make it threw the night because she was some weak and her eyes were rolled back and she was barely breathing but by morning she had snapped back and was begging for her daily egg[ thats her favorite treat] anyway shes a great cat and i love her but now that she’s down to only 6 lives I keep her in the house. we never did find out what she ate that day but I searched the house up and down and made sure there wasn’t anything else she could find that might hurt her. I hope that shes with for many more years to come.

KimKH

Annapurna…she is the most beautiful Himalayan cat. I have had her almost 2 years. I flew from Ohio to Colorado to pick her up as the temperature had to be 45 degrees or higher. It was Feb. about 3 weeks after my 17year old cat passed away. Anna "purrrrrrr" na is named for a mountain in the Himalayas. She is absolutely the best baby girl. She takes a lot of time…grooming all of that long fur, but well worth it. She has beautiful blue eyes and of course, the best personality.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.