what to do!

Home Community Horses & Riding what to do!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EquineDreamer89 19 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mirical97266

My name is sam. I love horses so much that I am having to sell my own snowboard just to work with them, feed them, much out stalls for free, whatever. I have been through alot, yelling at my mom, ect. just to spend time with a horse. I live in Portland Oregon and I am going crazy! I actaully was thinking at one piont to run away because I loved horses sooooo much. But my mom is very sick with a long time illness that is very rare, and she needs me, what should I do?!

I completely understand your "obsession" with horses!! You sound just like me! But one thing that you do have to remember is that horses will always be around. Do what you can to seem them as much as possible, but when your mom needs you, you should be there for her….. I don’t know the severity of the illness she has, but just keep her in mind….

Mollie

:'( i think that u should just talk to your mom and work soomething out with her like ask her can i work for lessons ect at this barn every monday,wedsday,friday(what u want) and i think that will take your mind off getting your own horse(if u dont got one)and help keep ur mom unstressed…it really gose both ways… hope this helps! ps:EVERYBODIE!! there is a really cool horse sim game where you can buy,breed,name,train,show,buy tack,sell horses…everything you do in real life for a horse…you do it thier…they are still making inprovements cause it is only like a month old but it is AWESOME! here is the site expage.com/cinderellasimsfarm

Yeah.. the want that you feel for getting a horse is really hard sometimes. But you eventually get used to it…. though you’ll never get over it till you get a horse….

:(Wow – it seems like you have a hard situation. I think you should talk (c a l m l y ) to your mom about how you feel this is what you really want and this is your passion. She’ll understand and she’ll want the best for you. Good luck! – – – – – – – –

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.