Pet Care Resources
Wholesale Lot Cat Thermometer Ornament Zipper Pull Stepping Stone Wind Chime
Wholesale Lot Dog Decor Figurine Christmas Holiday Birthday Ornament Presents
AQUARIUM THIN BACKGROUND ORNAMENT FOR FISH TANK SIZE: 72x29 - SEE VIDEO
Mountain Drawbridge Ornament hose 20" L - Rock Cave
AQUARIUM GREY THIN BACKGROUND ORNAMENT FOR FISH TANK SIZE: 72 x 23 - SEE VIDEO
ANESH501XL Aquarium Fish Tank Silicone Sea Anemone Artificial Coral Ornament
ANESH504L Aquarium Fish Tank Silicone Sea Anemone Artificial Coral Ornament Deco
ANESH509L Aquarium Fish Tank Silicone Sea Anemone Artificial Coral Ornament Deco
LED Stars Shinning Decorator Aquarium Ornament optical fiber Length:100cm LIGHT
ANESH505L Artificial Sea Anemone Coral Decoration Aquarium Fish Tank Ornament
Bathing Your Horse - Step by Step
by Pam Hunter
Check the weather before you start. No show is worth giving your horse a chill. If the weather is windy, cold (below about 50 degrees F) use a dry shampoo. If you have indoor facilities with warm water, that's great! But, be sure your horse doesn't catch a draft after you leave the wash rack.
What you will need:
- Rubber Curry
- Hoof Pick
- Sweat Scraper
- Spray Nozzle
- Warm Water
- Sponge, Soft Rags
- Show Sheen
- Hoof Polish, Conditioner
- Mineral Oil, Rubber Gloves
- Blanket or Cooler if Cold
1. Curry your horse with a rubber curry to remove caked on dirt.
- Begin at top of neck continuing down to chest.
- Do withers, shoulder, forearm.
- Then the back, side, barrel, croup and butt.
- So the other side in the same order. NEVER CURRY THE LOWER LEGS.
2. Next, brush your horse in the same sequence.
- Brush with the grain of the hair.
- Do lower legs, too.
3. Pick out the hooves.
(Continued on next page)
Latest Horse Features & Highlights
- Mistletoe May Cure Equine Sarcoids
- Evaluating a Horse's Vocabulary
- Longeing For Riders
- Florida Man Sentenced In Poaching Case
- Scores of Horses Rescued From Arkansas Farm
- New Jersey Horse Rescue Group Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Misuse of Donations
- Fixing Bit Evasions
- Visit The Horse Homepage
- Sign Up For Our Free Weekly Email Newsletter