What Dog Food Do You Use?

Home Community Dog Food & Feeding What Dog Food Do You Use?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Catherine 16 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Chuck

I’d like to find out what forum members use and then I’ll post results on my website for you to view. Should be interesting. Try it.

Gen

VERY interesting! Things have changed a lot for the Average Pet Feeder this year.
    I have Lhasas and Shih Tzus, and use a base of Solid Gold Wolf King, with either TImberwolf Organics or Nature’s Variety Instinct added in for protein…HOWEVER, I only use food "flavors" that do NOT contain spinach and celery since these veggies contain oxalates that are hard on the kidneys and bladder. Even the "Premium" brand labels must be read carefully to make sure they are suitable for daily use.
    Shih Tzus don’t tolerate Soy very well, and I avoid corn as a general rule, as it is high-glycemic index and estrogenic (ie, makes your pets FAT)…this pretty much disqualifies all food store brands these days.
    Enjoy your survey! 😉

Stephanie

Blue Buffalo. 🙂

Sue

California Natural Lamb & Rice

Catherine

i have been feeding holistic foods to my dogs for the past 8 yrs currently i am feeding california natural lamb and rice to my 3 yr old dog and 2 months ago i switched my 5 yr old dog from california natural chicken and rice puppy to royal canin intestinal he i never thought i would feed anything but holistic ever again but since adopting Reagan 4 yrs ago we have had problems keeping weight on this dog and so far i have been very pleased with this food

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.