Meerkat Manor fans? RIP Flower

Home Community Small Pets Meerkat Manor fans? RIP Flower

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  garima 16 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

garima

If anyone here watched Meerkat Manor I’m sure you know about Friday 28ths episode in which Flower the leader of the Whiskers died.I do think that without Flower the Kalahari will have emptiness in it. It has truly lost one of the greatest leaders of all time.I have to say the thing that made flower so great is the fact that she was always giving everyone second chances. Very caring Meerkat. Especially the way she accepted Axel.R.I.P Flower
    P.S. isn’t it weird how she died around January and for 9 months we have been thinking she is alive?

adriean

I know who Flowers is and yes it is sad I did not know she had passed. I live in California near the beach and believe it or not we have Meerkats in our area. I don’t know where they came from but they have been around about 10 years of so, I believe it’s unsual since it is ocean cold and foggy up here but they’re here a family I believe. You can only see them at night so I’m sure they are hiding in the hills close to the beach. There is an area that is considered a landmark where the train used to run thru the mountains back in the 1800’s thru early 1900’s (Half Moon Bay, California). This area is full of places to hide and lots of forest so I’m sure they live up there. We don’t always see them but sometimes they venture down here to the populated area where we also see lots of deer. I think they are beautiful and it’s amazing how they run in together.
    Adriean

garima

the reason I posted here beacuase it has been crazy at animal planet. It’s a shame

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.