bunny bonding

Home Community Rabbits bunny bonding

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  IwannaHollandlop 20 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

col

I have an approximately 12-18 month old spayed female rabbit who is very friendly and I think would do well with another rabbit. I would be interested in hearing people’s experiences bonding two rabbits together. I have read that it’s much easier to bond a neutered male and spayed female together. Has anyone bonded 2 spayed females? The House Rabbit society indicates that it is possible, but harder. Thanks!

Most rabbits are very teritorial . You should get another young female!(doesn’t have to be spayed) Make sure you have a hutch large enough. Males get larger than females so 2 females would be best! Unless your planning on getting a small breed like the polish, netherland dwarf, Mini rex, or holland lop!!!! ;D I have 3 rabbits right now (since its winter) French lop, Mini lop & Mini rex. One is a female 2 males none spayed they don’t fight because they live in a very large building with chickens, Guinie pigsandramps and toys! The males some times chase eachother. The rabbits don’t like the guinie pigs but they stay away from eachother. SOMETIMES RABBITS WILL BECOME FRIENDS WITH TURLES, BIRDS, AND TORTISES.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.