male or females

Home Community Small Pets male or females

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Rebecca 16 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

linzi

hi which is best to get 2 males or 2 females. ive seen on many websites that it says females dont fight and stuff and ive been on websites that says males are friendlier

Daniellle

hi what kind of animals are we talking about here also it depends on the personality for example my female dog fights all the time and a male rabbit hates people and it depends on how they were raised 🙂

william

get one male and one female! They won’t fight, and they will be tons of fun!!

Rebecca

Don’t get one male and one female! But i’m sure you know that anyway! I would say probably 2 females would be best because there is much less chance of them fighting, and if one dies and you want to replace one it is easier to introduce a new female rather than a new male to an older male. 2 males may get on to start with, but then fight when they are older and may have to be kept seperately for good then, which is expensive! I have only actually really had boys myself, groups of 2 and 3 and i have been lucky none have fallen out, but for personality and being friendly just be careful where you get them from and you can get friendly girls.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.