What breed do you have

Home Community Dog Breeding & Breeds What breed do you have

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Mikki 16 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Daniellle

Hi i was just wondering something different people soot diferent breeds of dog for example i’ve got a mongrel called Penny and a Pure breed Bullmastiff called Mel. What breeds do you have and how many

Kurt

Right now 3 adult bloodhounds 2 registered AKC 1 purebred rescue.

Anonymous

ours is a lovely bulldog called monty, he’s best mates with our cat rommel and our ferret mr.swift

Click on any picture to see full size:

marta

I have a Boston Terrier puppy & an older French Bulldog, the puppy is peanut the frenchie is Sammi, both females.

Susan

I have a 16 yr old Beagle (Snoopy), 15 yr old Siberian Husky (Panda), 10 yr old Collie/Chow mix (Bear), 11 yr old Mix (Nellie), 7 yr old Lab mix (Peaches) and 7 yr old Mix (Blackie)……one cat that owns everybody and 1 horse.

Bobbie

Ive got a pit-staffy mix girl and a aussie male.

Click on any picture to see full size:

Jay

We have two staffordshire bull terriers, one girl who’s 2, she’s full pedigree and one boy who’s 3 who looks like he should be!

SJ

Ive got a Bull terrier type mix, we cant quite decide with what but he looks a bit like an alsation. Hes called Cookie Dog and has just gone 3!

Lmj

I have two dogs; a cane corso and a rottweiler/lab mix. The cane is registered with AKCFSS, ICCF, and FCPR.

sheila

I`ve got two Maltipoos, they are the sweetest dogs

Deborah

DOC and Wyatt two brothers English Bulldogs

Katherine

Hello….
    I have 2 Beagles and a Golden Retriever.
    One Beagle is 12 years old and his name is Ruger, the other is our little girl she is 3, her name is Libby.
    Our Golden is also 3, we adopted him from a family that their little girl had developed asthma and couldn’t tolerate being around him. His name is Max. We have had Max for about a year now.

Katherine S.

Beckie

Hi,

I have a gorgeous 7 month old poodle. I found her breeder through a fantastic website where breeders can register their litters.

Clare

I have a lab/greyhound mix- Layla a husky/german shepard mix- Caydence and a boxer/norwgeian elkhound mix- Riley. All totally different but also get along SO well. I love them all.

Rhonda

I have 2 Siberian Huskies and a beagle mix.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.