What breed do you have

Home Community Dog Breeding & Breeds What breed do you have

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Mikki 16 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Carolyn

Hi I’m Carrie, I’ve got a Toy Poodle named Lucy – she’s more like a human really I don’t think she knows she’s a dog :0) Carrie

Kim

I currently have 2 Brussels Griffons, I had an Old English Mastiff and a Bull Mastiff, how I ended up with the little guys….I don\’t really know. They are just an amazing little breed!!! They have sooo much personality. After my English Mastiff passed away at the ripe old age of 10, our Bull Mastiff started getting depressed. So, along came our 1st Brussels. We unfortunately lost our Bull Mastiff suddenly due to a heart problem. Then came the second Brussels!!! I miss my mastffs, but love my Brussels, Wrigley & Ivy!!!

Jill

I have a 15 yr. old Miniature Pinscher, an 11 yr. old Schipperke, a 4 yr. old Shih Tzu, and a 3 yr. old Australian Shepherd mix. and …..a 17 yr. old cat, and 16 yr. old cat……..and lots of birds……

Dale

Pom-Chi mix, Ginger, 16. Getting more frail all the time but is still a great little dog.
    &
    The 5 rescued beagles that I adopted.

Xena & Gabby, (mother & daughter) 7 and 5. My favorites though I love them all.

Buddy, 5. My first foster dog and he was first terrified of everything and he was very destructive. Now the greatest dog you could hope for and very outgoing and friendly.

Annie, 4. A foster that I am still working with to overcome her fear issues with people. After 2 years she has made a vast improvement but still is often timid. From the start she has complete trust in me and is the sweetest dog I own.

Jasmine 2. Belonged to a close friend who was so upset that she had to give her up that I adopted her so she could come visit her. I plan to start bringing Jasmine to a rehab faucility I’ve been going to this week. Right now I’m bringing one of my fosters, a Boston Terrier (Buster) that belongs to 74 year old stroke victim and he brings so much joy to the people there. Jasmine is the kind of dog that wants to give everybody a kiss so she will be the perfect dog to bring.

(In the photo the 3 dogs closest to me are foster dogs)

My kitty Sunshine I adopted last year. She was the first cat they showed me and I couldn’t get over how beautiful she is. She shares her house with 10 dogs at the moment and likes to share their bed with them.

Click on any picture to see full size:

Crystal

Bear, my 4 yr. old male golden retriever, who has been SO patient and tolerant of our recent addition…Ripley – a little female golden (9 wks. old). And of course our cats, Charlie and Socks, who are 7 yrs. Charlie has been very tolerant as well…Socks isn’t as generous.

Stephanie

The best kind: a mutt. 🙂

Three mutt cats and 1 mutt dog.

Maria

I have lucy,she 1yr old springer spaniel cross golden retreiver,and megan 13 week old chocolate cocker snaiel,

Lmj

I have three dogs. A five years old male cane corso named Mervin, a three years old female dutch shepherd named Phoenix, and a two years old male rottwelier mix named Cody.

Barbara

My maltese dog passed away 4 years ago but one day I am going to get another one because I think they are wonderful little dogs.

K

Wow! I could have sworn that I posted in this thread. LOL!! Guess I thought wrong. Oops!
    We currently have but one dog in our home. She’s a 16 month old American Pit Bull Terrier affectionately known as "Princess Picky". Her name is Karma, or Karm-o as our little neighbor girl has graciously dubbed her. lol We really couldn’t ask for a better dog. With the help of Staffy (awesome member of this forum), she has really turned into a dream! People ask me all the time how I got her to listen to me so well, and I tell them Staffy and NILF. 😀
    I’m currently taking a break from Pit Bull rescue as our 4 month old son is hitting a really important milestone in development. Until recently though, we also shared our home with a gorgeous red nose boy named Diesel. He was our foster that I’ve posted about in other threads. I’m very happy to report that Diesel went to his forever home last Sunday, and has already become the best of buds with his new family’s adopted Mustang. 😀 Go Diesel! Yay!

Maria

I have an anatolian shepherd from our local shelter.

Jessica

I have a Miniature Pinscher and Jack Russell Terrier Mix…her name is ginger and she is my pride and joy besides my 2 month old daughter JennaLynn

Click on any picture to see full size:

Mikka

i have 2 boxers AKC Bean and Sophia <<<spayed!!!

Mikki

3 drahthaars. Charlie (9 yrs), Jigs (5yrs), and Roxy (11 mos).

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.