is it ok to own just one rat?

Home Community Small Pets is it ok to own just one rat?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Taylor 17 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

lauraliee

not trying to be a know it all but i thought my rats hero was doing juts fine by him self and i figured out that you can introduce males into a cage together, so i got him a friend and hes much happier now and he got so excited when i brought his friend home! 😀

i am very happy for you and your rats.. but just like people each rat is different. and again incase you people are not getting the hint i CANT get another rat. i am not going to put the life of my rat over the life of my mother. if my rat at any moment gets sad or depressed i will find him a better home. but guess what he is just happy here. he gets out and he plays and everything. so again thanks for your opinions but me and myr at r doing just great.

i was not getting defensive i was just saying. and i do not see why you people need to keep writing it’s over with i thank you for all the advice anyone gave me but this convo is over

Nikita

Nno-one is suggesting you put your rat before your mother. Why do you have to get so defensive? Laurielee (sp?) was only giving an example, not telling you to get another rat.

Taylor

I USED TO HAVE ONE RAT AND SHE WAS SAD ALL THE TIME BECAUSE SHE MISSED HER BROTHERS AND SISTERS RIGHT AFTER I GOT 2 MORE SHE WAS HAPPY AGAIN NOW WHEN EVER I GO IN THE ROOM I SEE THEM PLAYING OR SLEEPING TOGETHER

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.