How Many Animals Do You Own?

Home Community People & Their Pets How Many Animals Do You Own?

This topic contains 199 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Loree 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 200 total)
  • Author

Victoria

Hey, I have 1 dog named Hunter. He is a four year old Beagle.
    Quite the sweety!!!

Click on any picture to see full size:

celine

No you are not alone, we have one cat, two birds, and a fish…..:)

Andrei

i have two dogs and six lovebirds. 😉

shawn

Well at times it seems like we live in a zoo, however looking at some of the other posts here, I guess we are that bad after all. We breed bulldogs, and atm have our female (Rosie) and our male (Chunk) and then we have a English Bulldog/Husky/Wolf mix (Zorro) who it our guard dog =) We also have a 9 yr old Scarlet Macaw named Merlin.

shirley

Hello, I have 1 dog(Sally), 2 cats(Soxx and Lacee), 1 parakeet(churps), 1 rabbit(peppers)…. I love them all..

natasha

i have 2 horses, 1 cat, 1 gerbil, 2 guinea pigs and lots of fish! we are also getting a dog after xmas. !
    below is a pic of 1 of my horses x

Rachel

Hi! I have 2 dogs-Sammy(shepherd mix) and Sherman(dane/mastiff mix) and 3 cats-Kiki, Luci(Short for Lucifer: she’s evil), and Leah.

Richard

I own just one. His name is Sam and he’s a great dane. But, he’s big enough to be three dogs! In the community I live in there is a law that says we can’t have more than three dogs.

Megan

I have 2 English Setter dogs Buddy and max, 4 cats Mickey, Stitch, Fuzz, and Mittens, 4 Rabbits two French Lops Chessie and DJ one californian named Apple, and One Lion mane named Marly, and last but deff. not least 3 horses one AQHA Keepen er Quita (Quita) and 2 Qurabs (QH X Arab) Misty and Cowboy…These 2 need new homes!

Kristen

1. Lab/Bassett mix … Cleopatra(cleo)
    2. Long haired male chi .. beau-beau (beau)
    3. Rabbit .. Nikki
    4. cat … gideon
    5. guinea pig .. Nibbles
    Will soon have another guinea pig and looking for another rabbit. and adopting a female chi and naming her Gabrella (gabby or ella for short)
    before we got nikki and ella I had a black cat named sam that a stray dog came along and got and a female chi named Izabelle (Izzy) that my neighbor ran over when she went out to potty.

lisa

i have a greyhound x wolfhound called Daisy, a glenn of imaal terrier called Pickle Onion, a rabbit called Herbie and 5 cats ; tommie kitten, bang bang, athena, ambroise and abbiegale nermal ( whos often called Nerms and her Germs!!) xxx

Heather

I have two cats, Violet and Magnolia Rose (Maggie), and a Beagle Molly

Amy

woow! u have so many animas. living in a zoo must have a lot of fun. right? hehhehe

Amy

i just have one dog. but he bring me lots of fun. hahahh

Debbie

Hi, I have 6 cats, 4 Siamese, 1 Oriental and 1 Bengal cat. I breed Siamese and at the moment I have 7 kittens and another cat due her kittens in a couple of weeks so there will be a lot more kittens in the house in a few weeks

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 200 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.