How Many Animals Do You Own?

Home Community People & Their Pets How Many Animals Do You Own?

This topic contains 199 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Loree 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 200 total)
  • Author

Tracy

I have two Pugs, a Shih Tzu & a Ragdoll cat…plus fish.

Demi

3 boxer dogs, a german shepard, a chineese crested powder puff dog, 2 cats, a golden mantled rosella bird, 4 cockatiels, 2 budgies, 2 rats, 2 mice, 1 chinchilla, 4 snakes, 1 bearded dragon, 1 scorpian, 10 skinny pigs, around 30 guinea pigs, 5 rabbits, 1 snapping turtle, 2 tortoises, 1 frog, 1 newt, 1 chamellion, 2 anole lizards, 6 canaries and 10 zebra finches.

teresa

i have 6 rabbits,1 cat,2 dogs, 3 guinea pigs,1 chicken,1 hamster,2 baby turtles,and 1 fish

Click on any picture to see full size:

John

I have 4 animals. 2 dogs and 2 cats. My dogs are my babies and the cats are my wifes. Here is the breakdown:
    Argus – rot/lab
    Sara – Shelty/lab
    Sqeekers – tiger striped tabby
    Skeeter D Kat – Tuxedo (black and white) tabby

David

I have 2 dogs, 1 fish, 1 cat, and 1 rabbit. So….. all together 5 pets.

Lazy W

I have
    1 Black Angora Goat
    2 Red Angora Goats
    3 White Angora Goats
    1 Black Cashmere Goat
    1 Jacob Sheep
    1 Siberian Husky
    2 Keeshonds
    1 Mustang

aiden

i tought i haved alot pets but i have nothing compard to most of you hehe. i have 1 crested gecko, 1 leopard gecko, 1 lovebird, 2 richardson ground squirrels. so 5 pets. i dont have enuf time for anymore now they take alot time to play with and care for everyday.

Carolyn

Technically none right now! Hobie is technically my Dads dog! I hope to get one of my own soon though!

Krish

I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 rabbits, and 1 horse. I love animals.
    Animal is the only who can give us the true love. They don’t know how rich you are, how much famous you are, they only know that you r master for them. That’s why the love from animal’s is the true love we get.

Sarah

Hello, I’m new here, I’ve got two rabbits with six 2 week old bunnies [ the cutest ever ] and 2 cockatiels, 2 lovebirds, 2 soicial finches, 2 zebra finches, 2 canarys.

stain

I have 2 dogs 5 cats 3 rabbits and one bird(sparrow). I will happy when playing with them.
    ———
    Stain

sadbh

1 cat,1ferret,3dogs,8fish! lots

Christina

I have a farm as well. I have two dogs, my Golden Clancy, and my Akita Corr. I also have 6 Chickens, a 3,000 gallon pond with 10 koi, two desert tortises, an 80 gallon tank with 10 fish, an Iguana named Ana, a hamster named chloe, and I just got a bunny named Sam Adams. I want to move into a larger home because the three bedroom house is becoming taken over by pets but I don’t want to have to uproot them. So I know exactly what you are thinking. My friends and family think my family is crazy but we love them.

vanessa

i have 1 cat and 1 fish

Jenny

Well i have 1 dog name Don Capo ( red doberman) and 1 cat name China ( all black w/ few cream patches on her face)

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 200 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.