my rat’s are smart

Home Community Small Pets my rat’s are smart

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Abby 17 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Taylor

last night i cut a card board box into a small square and put a small blanket in thier for comfort.when i whent up this morning they had taken the blanket out of the box and put it down so they could all lay on it.man thier smart.has your rat done something like that?

Bobbi Jo

I like your name! lol. I use to have two fancy rats, Spongebob and Patrick they were awesome. It’a amazing how smart they are and I think rats are so cute minus their tales!

Jennifer

Rats are VERY amusing pets! I’ve had rats since I was 10, and they never fail to fascinate me.

Tara

I had two Rats (borthers) and they would take a corner of a cardboard box and move it to where they wanted it all the time, I placed a piece of fabric inside of the hut they had and well they took it out and tossed it in their discard area and slept in the hut together. So ya Rats are super smart. Give them sunflower seeds (unshelled) and they will thow some of the shells out of the cage to keep it clean!

Abby

my rats are a bit weird there names are pip and alfie but wen u fill there food up they run over the the oppisite side of the cage and make there own indivigual piles ! lol

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.