Home Community People & Their Pets Avatar Help?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  garima 17 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Lauren

When I upload my Avatar, it doesn’ work…..What do I do?

Jordaen

maybe the avatar has been deleted or is to big!
    try getting another avatar

garima

Same thing happened to me. When uploading your avartar, amke sure it’s the right format. Instead of using a different browser use internet explorer. I use firefox and it doesn’t work when I upload my avatar. Using internet explore works for me. Tell me if it works

Lauren

All I have is Internet Explorer….I saved it to MS Paint, and then I uploaded it. Now there’s a little (x) where my pic should be….? Is it the wrong size?

Christina

Your pic could be too big. Try sizing it down. This can be done in the Paint program you already have it in. Just click on Image then Stretch/Skew then enter a # in to the Stretch horizontal and vertical sections. Any number below 100% will shrink it. Save it, then try uploading the new smaller pic. If it doesn’t work try shrinking it more and retrying it. Let me know if it works.

Daphne
    Participant

Please email it to webmaster@petpeoplesplace.com and we’ll take a look.

Lauren

Thanks I’ll do that. 🙂

Lauren

Hmm works now. I already emailed though…sorry! I got it to work! 🙂 Thanks for all the help!

Lauren

Okay, I stopped the email before it was sent. Thanks again for all the help! 🙂

garima

*cute dog*

Lauren

THANKS! 🙂 She’s a sweetie. We plan on showing her Summer 2007, and after checking her for OFA, and CERF, if she does NORMAL or better, we’re going to breed her. She has over 80 Champions in her bloodline, so hopfully she’ll carry out the family tradition, and do good in the show ring! Even if she doesn’t, she’s my baby girl, and I love her to death!

Christina

She’s very cute. So shrinking it worked? Or did you do something else to it?

garima

WHen i had problems my brother shrunk my picture in Photo SHop. OR you could always just cut the part of the picture you want. And as I said earlier i switched to explorer when uploading my picture(but you already use explorer.

Lauren

Actually, I made it bigger. lol! The first time I shrunk it to make it "avatar" size, but aparently it was TOO small, so it wouldn’t upload. I uploaded the normal format, and it downloaded. lol! 🙂

garima

AS long as it works.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.