Ticks and Fleas, bummer!!!!

Home Community Cats Health Ticks and Fleas, bummer!!!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  tishtash 20 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kichwa
    Participant

[color=Red][move]Furmoms and furdads, alert, summer is here, get rid of pesky fleas and ticks!![/move][/color] Hi all, Just wanted to remind everyone summer is here and so are the ticks, fleas, and now we have to worry about mosquitoes too!! I use Revolution. Love the stuff. Just one dose at back of kitties neck, no more fleas, ticks, eggs, ear mites or worms. Enjoy your summer and be certain your furbabies enjoy it too!!!!

tishtash

yes, my babies all have been done, i use frontline which is the same but a different name…….

rica

if my cat just stays at the apartment all summer, will he get fleas, ticks, etc?

Kichwa
    Participant

Hi Rica, Good question!!! yes, your kitty can still pick up the nasty little critters, even from your carpets. The reason I like Revolution is that it is the only product I know of that kills, ticks, fleas, ear mites, AND worms that cats have. You want your furbaby to be as healthy as possible and this is one way you can help her to be. Take care,

tishtash

yes even a indoor cat will catch fleas they will lay eggs in the carpet and in the winter when your heaters are on they will thrive on it even more….. you should always treat your cat and now and then the carpets……

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.