what are some of your favorite pet names?…what are your pets names?

Home Community Small Pets what are some of your favorite pet names?…what are your pets names?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Rebecca 17 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Lexy

what are your favorite small pet names? and what are your pets names? mine are: dog: Angel hamsters: Daisy & Lilly fish: bubbles bird:cally i also have 2 frogs but they arent named yet

i like care bear names. my dog is named, i have 3 hamsters named hugs tugs and cheer bear and a rat named grumpy

SJ

My pets at rainbow brigde are Dog : Bess (my best buddy) Budgies: Peter and Paul Rabbit: Thumper and Peter (not at the same time as budgie peter) GP: Squeaker and Marble Fish: There are lots but my favs are Sharky (1, 2 and 3)(Red tailed shark) Bill and Ben (goldfish) Angle and Dave (Angle fish) and many more (trust me ill be here for every is I stay here at one point we had 25 fish in the tank and a friend gave us one with white spot which wiped them all out also are the ones that died from old age and a few that got eaten) And now Dog: Cookie Dog (6 month old GSD*Bull terrier) Also answers to oi GPs: Mingles, Minstal, Milkyway (the Boys) Areo, Snowflake, Malteaser, Twix (the girls) these GPs are The Guys from my name.

Veronica

i have 3 german shepherds, there names are: Tess, dax, and Rev (named after a snowmoble) My dwarf hamster is named after Dewey, from malcome in the middle

Veronica

Last SUnday i got another Dwarf hamster, His name is Tico.

Veronica

the next hamster i get will, be a girrrl, i dont have a name for her though

Frances

Gerbils: Othello & Desdemona, accidentaly breeding pair; Ghenghis, their psychotic son; Mina, Lucy and Nissa, three girls I got together. Cats, past to present: Dora; Shakespeare; Fred; Minerva; Vesta; Samantha; Basil. Hermit crabs from my past: Dewey, Fenwick, Taylor, and some other Ocean City, Maryland-related names I can’t remember.

Maria

I have rats : pinky, monica, phobe, and one gerbil :harry, but i like names such as betty and wilma, rosie and milie and mollie they where my last pet rats i had which as past away,

lauren

My current pets are DOGS: Dixie & Lucy CATS: Bosco GERBILS: Sugar FISH: Morbid & Twitch. We’re getting 2 more Gerbils soon.

Paige

I have a golden retriever named Astro, my cat is named Bailey (although she gets called ‘kitty’ more) a beta fish named Sedric, a budgie named BJ, 3 Cockatiels; Pepsi, Rudy, and Tilly, 4 Parrotlets: chingy, doc, azriel, and gargamel….oh, and a leopard gecko that doesn’t really have a name, but I like to call her kitty because she does cute things that reminds me of a cat lol….

garima

My male budgies names are Cracker, Biscut (who died earlier this year R.I.P.) , Chip and aMocha and my girl – Cookie and Choclate. In the order I say there names (that’s also the order i got them, i got them in pairs)- Cookie, Cracker, Bicut, Chip, Choclate and Mocha.

jon

i have two cats named Tigger and Sylvester and a hamster named Butters, i used to have many fish with no names and two other cats named Kasha and Jasmine.

Louisa

I have two black-and-white hamsters: Oreo and cow(ie), both girls.

Maria

I just got a puppy and her name is lucy and she is 16 weeeks old.

Rebecca

Why did you ask have you got all day?!!! Current rabbits; brandy, thumper, ginger, damien, bubba, digger, daisy tia snuffles, and subject to sexing and survival casey, sonny, mischief, missy, maisy and squiggles. Past rabbits; summer, frodo, buster and digby. Current guinea pigs; jc, skye and taylor. Past gps; penny, jr and scruffy. Current hamsters; lucky, fudge and smudge. Past hamsters coco, shadow, mystic, delta, cosmic, rhinoserus (!!!), spike, bilbo and bear. And all past mice arthur, george, zippy, bungle, george, bubbles, goofy, mickey, minnie, huckleberry, sheirkhan, mouse, elvis, pepsi, bucksfizz, stinky, smelly, pooey and phwoar (ok i was desperate i had 2 litters of 13 and 14 and kept them all!) and about another 10 names i can’t remember offhand, and current cat maxim. Past cats sooty and zambet (romanian for smile) and thats it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.