it’s been two weeks since we said good-bye

Home Community Pet Loss Support it’s been two weeks since we said good-bye

This topic contains 54 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Emily 17 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

calavino

8 months lil mister man.and it is no better than it was 8 months ago.i stll think about you talk about you and miss you constantly. just thinking about you buddy and wanted to say hello. see ya soon johnny boy i love you kyena

calavino

hello to you my love.it has been nearly 10 months since you have gone and still i miss you every minute of everyday.

calavino

i miss you kyena,it’s been just over one year since i last looked in your beautiful eyes and knew all was right in my world.i miss you baby boy

rachael

I know that its hard but you have to relize he’s in a better place. I had lost my Family dog from when i was 5 died last year i am now 23. And it was really hard for me! I keep thinking if i looked over she would be there but she wasn’t. I wondered why god had to take away the only rememberance of my father i felt i had nothing left. But then i read books and it helped to relive my mind. SHe left with out no pain and my mom was beside her when she took her last breath and fell in her arms. And this year my cat get put to sleep the hardest thing to to. But the pain eventually goes away. its hard but it will go away.

H. L.

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. I had to put my baby (a 4 year old red & beige Doberman) to sleep on 9-19-04 and I’m still broken up about it. I read your postings up until the 6th page and then I couldn’t take it anymore. I was all misty eyed and couldn’t go on. As they keep telling you, it will get better as days go by but you’ll never forget your baby. I still remember my other Doberman who died 3-17-02. It’s all so sad. Believe me when I say it’s not easy. I think of him too sometimes and start crying. If you need someone to talk to personally, let me know and I will give you my email address. OK? I’m so sorry.

calavino

hello mama and big dog.i hope you don’t think i was ignoring you or that i didn’t appreciate your words and personal feelings of loss.i had tried several times to respond but could not find or remember my password so the staff here was kind enougyh to give me a new one. i wanted to thank you for your thoughts and wish you peace with your own sorrow. i can’t imagine anything causing more pain than this and can’t imagine how much more difficult it would have been if i had not stumbled across this site and found people like you.i hope you are still looking and see that i am still here and know that i appreciate you.thank you,from me,and my boy kyena

stella

Hi, sorry for your dog. There is one thing i would like you to know is when i lost my Champy 1 year ago. I thought i was going to melt and disapear, cause i had him for 12 years and he was my son. I always said that i would never get another dog, cause the pain is too severe. I cried and did depression and lost all confidence in myself like i was deteriorating. When i lost Champy my home was empty and it came to a point that, i could not even live in my own home. 1 week after i lost Champy i got another dog in the same family as him, and i love her soo much, cause she has different features, that you fall in love with. 5 months ago i got another dog that looks like my Champy and he lightened up my world again. He has some features that my Champy would do. I now have 2 dogs and i’m back to myself. I will never miss my Champy, cause he will be in my heart for always. I know as a fact that all of this takes time. You will love again, just like me and your life will be back to itself in time. It took me 1 year and 7 months to be happy all over again. Hope this will bring you some relief. Sorry again, i know how you feel !!

Amy

I am very sorry for your pain. I will know tomrorow if I have to put my dog down. I know the pain that you are in. He has been at the vet for two days now and its killing me. I have a two dogs and one does not replace the pain you feel for the other. I can’t stand to think tomorrow may be the last day I may see him. So I do know how you are feeling. I hope that things get a bit easier as time goes by. Keep your head up and know your baby is looking down on you with love. :O)

lori

I am sorry for your loss. I just lost my beautiful, unique Puttie on Friday. I am feeling the same way. I just want to hold her and see her again. I am on the internet trying to find one that looks just like her in every way.I know it won’t be her but maybe? Some come close. I don’t know what I’ll do if I find one.

Everything I do and everywhere I look reminds of her. I love her soooo much and miss her sooo much.

I guess time will have to heal us.
    Lori

Click on any picture to see full size:

Emily

Just this side of Heaven, is a place called Rainbow Bridge…

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to The Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food and water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing: they miss someone very special to them; who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. The bright eyes are intent; the eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to break away from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together . . .

Author Unknown

"The Rainbow Bridge" is a familiar story around the world and I hope it helps you cope with your loss.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.