it’s been two weeks since we said good-bye

Home Community Pet Loss Support it’s been two weeks since we said good-bye

This topic contains 54 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Emily 17 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Gerbillover

Please someone has to tell me what to do I miss her so much she was like a cuddly little stuffed animal and I just cant stop crying over her its been one day since she left and she was so special to me.

Gerbillover

I miss my little girl it hasn’t been long but on Christmas 2004 my little gerbil Trouble past away…I cant stop crying cause I miss her so much we had here for 4 loving years…and I miss you so much Trouble I wish I could have you back… :'(

calavino

my little man,it’s been 21 weeks and i still feel empty and alone without you.the hole in my heart seems impossible to fill.i miss you my freind.i love you kyena

calavino

22 of the worst and longest weeks i’ve ever known kyena.i miss you and love you with all of my heart little man.come home soon.

calavino

23 weeks of saying goodnight to the emptyness you once filled kyena.i miss you i love you good night my love sweet dreams

calavino

it’s been 24 weeks kyena and i have been going through the motions of life but i have not felt alive since the day you died.i make it through most days without crying now but i’m starting to wonder if that’s just because i feel nothing,no passion for the world anymore,when i feel anything at all it’s just missing you ky.love mom

calavino

hello my love,i have missed you.i’m sorry i didn’t write last week i feel as though i am useing up all of this space to tell you things you must already know.if you are somewhere seeing me write then are you not also hearing my thoughts and feeling my pain.and if you can find away home to me then are you not already looking and do you not already know i am here waiting and waiting for you.i will always wait for you.and as you let me know,we will meet again i don’t know when,i don’t know where,but it’ll be a sunny day my freind,it’ll be a sunny day.i will wait for you kyena.all my love,mom

calavino

7 months and 1 week kyena.that’s how long you’ve been gone,at least it will be tomorrow at 2:50pm. i still can’t stop crying i still can’t stop searching for even just a glimpse of you.the thought of you curled up next to me looking over and seeing your face i thought you would always be there that we would always walk side by side that you would be my constant companion wandering the world looking for treasures.you were my greatest treasure ky the greatest gift i’ve ever known.i miss you,i love you,i am here waiting for you,remembering you,searching for you,wishing for you,loving you

calavino

until the end of the world kyena,i will wait for you,forever and ever,i will wait for you

Lesley

I lost my faithful friend after 14 years together, and have been searching the internet for days trying to find some comfort. Your story had me in tears, I really feel for you and hope you start to enjoy life again. You will never ever forgot just as I never will. I am so lonely without Toby he is still everywhere and I miss him so much. Like you I am finding it very hard. The rest of the family seem to be coping much better than me and they feel grateful for the years we had, I wanted more time but as was explained to me everthing has to die, even us, it is just the circle of life. Death is hard on the ones left behind. I held him at the vet and this is replayed over and over in my mind. I hope he can forgive me.

calavino

hi,i am sorry to hear about your toby.was he sick for a long time?i’m sure he knows you loved him and that as hard as it was for you that you were doing what was best for him i think they understand that better than we do.it’s been almost 8 months for me and i still can’t get through a whole day without feeling lost without him.but it is certainly not as hard as it was those first months.time will not heal all wounds but it does eventually provide a band aid to protect us a little.feel better as you can but don’t force yourself.toby is still with you in so many ways hold onto that

calavino

i’m sure there was some deep down recognition of you and if nothing else at least you know you were there and he knew someone was there with him.and even if you don’t know when that last true moment was for him with you he had it and he felt it and that is what really matters.i’m not sure how much of what was going on ky could compute in those last 11hrs what i do know is that i will always regret that right before the anurizum ruptured he was being antsy and i was telling him to go back to sleep not knowing that it wasn’t like all the other times that he just didn’t feel like sleeping at 3 in the morning not knowing that he was trying to tell me he needed me i held him for the next 11 hours and i can only hope he knew i was there i loved him and that i was so sorry i didn’t hold him sooner when he was asking me to.i still have flashes of his face when i’m driving home like he’s here waiting for me and then i remember he’s not.i think it’s probably like phantom pains i can still feel my arm even though i’ve lost it.it will be a long hard road but you’ll be ok and toby is ok but it won’t be great and it wont be nearly as beautiful without eachother but it will be ok.you are in my thoughts..kyenas mom

Lesley

He became ill 2 weeks before he died. It came out of the blue, at first the vet thought he was going a bit senile, but then she decided he maybe had a brain tumour, anyway I don’t know for sure what happened and I never will now. She just said he was old and it was time to let him go. The hardest part is I don’t even think he knew us the last few days which makes me feel I let him down. When was the last moment he knew me, I missed it. I was there with him at the end but I don’t think he knew that. This guilt is hard to live with. I miss him desperately and the dread in the morning when I realise he is not there is awful. I finished work tonight came into the house and for a split second I expected to see him lying sleeping. I’m glad you are starting to heal it gives me hope.

calavino

my boy you are still my everything.i miss you so much ky

calavino

i talked to the people at life gem today kyena.they said you are a diamond now,that you came out of the press magnificent and nearly flawless as you always were ky nearly flawless.you are coming home soon,my beautiful diamond boy,wrapped around my finger as i was yours.i will wear you always ky,never take you off.never forget you my amazing and perfect little man.see you soon

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.