it’s been two weeks since we said good-bye

Home Community Pet Loss Support it’s been two weeks since we said good-bye

This topic contains 54 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Emily 17 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author

calavino

and i can’t stop crying. all i want to do all day long is look at pictures of him,tell stories about him,get on this site to see if anyone else has read about him.i dread the day when my home nolonger smells like him,the day i can nolonger find strands of his hair on my sofa or my clothing,the day that i have to move from this home that we shared.they say it will get better with time,maybe i’ll get used to it,but how can it be better to get used to a world without that kind of love in it.they say i should get another dog but it is not having a dog that i miss it is the company of kyena,my best freind,my true love,my whole world,my soulmate in a fur coat. nothing could even compare not even with time.just needed to vent to strangers again thank-you for listening.

calavino

thanks for your reply.it’s not so much that i’m lonely as i have lot’s of people around all the time(have a cafe in atl ga)it’s just that he was my favorite "person" of all and the only one i’ve ever known for 16yrs or wanted to know for that long.like i said in my reply to sudden death people were just the filler he was everything.but you’re probably wright there might be another monster out there for me somewhere someday.until then and until the end of the world i will hold his memory tight in my heart and in my soul.i love you ky.

i know it’s hard right now but with time like everyone says it will get easier to deal with. maybe you should think about getting another dog if you are that lonely. i know that a new dog wont be able to take your old dogs place but give the new dog a chance and maybe the dog will begin to compare to your old dog. and i am sure you would love your new dog just has much as you did your other dog. i am not telling you to run out and get a new dog now but it is just something to think about. again sorry for your loss.

calavino

3wks today kyena and it feels like 8million years i miss you so much my heart feels like it’s being ripped apart,can’t stop crying wish i knew where you were now.dream about you every night think about you every day.want you back so desperatly,don’t know what to do.until the end of the world kyena i will wait for you.love mom

calavino

1 month today baby boy and it feels like yesterday and forever all rolled into one.where are you monster it’s hard to see thru the tears but i’m looking are you somewhere looking too.the days seem so long now there was never enough time in the day when you were here.it’s not getting any easier i think the longer i’m without you the harder it gets.today someone told me you might have been a mcnab i looked at pictures but nobody looks like you.i guess it dosen’t really matter even if they looked like you they could never be you…the best friend i’ve ever known the best friend i’ll ever have.i miss you kyena,i always will please please please if you can,come home to me.i love you buddy,mom

calavino

hi,i’m doing a little better my drive home(1000mls)was hard though except when my mom was killed in a wreck last year kyena always went with me.he would sit…mostly lay in the back seat and i would talk to him and share snacks with him and we would only stop at gas stations with lots of grass so we could run around we would keep going until we found a hotel that took dogs and i would get a room with two beds i know it’s bad but he knew it was vacation cause right when we would walk in the room i would drop my stuff and we would run around and jump on the beds and jump from one to the other and i would throw a rawhide from one bed to the other and he would jump back and forth.then we would eat and watch a little tv in the morning i would go get coffee and bring him back a plain doughnut he loved vacation it was just me and him no one else to get any of his attention until we got there.i know buster knew how much you loved him if i can tell and i never even met you then he knew with all of his instinct and heart.i know it’s comforting and difficult at the same time to look around your home and see them everywhere,just keep playing your piano for him maybe he’s somewhere listening.i still have all of kyena’s things exactly like they were people keep telling me to get rid of it but that would feel like getting rid of him…i can’t do that.i’m glad you’re doing better hope it continues to get better for you it’s hard and even when you think your doing better the tears are just behind the smile waiting for you to let your gaurd down but that’s ok you can smile and cry at the same time.always remember how good and perfect they made the world.

Buster

hey there i hope your doing better.. its hard i know.. but just remember the good times.. that’s what i do now.. i come home and i always look at the spots where buster would be.. and then i start to think about him.. and all these questions like why did it happen and the last moments i actualyl saw him and i hate to say the last moments were jsut me bringing him to the kennel. and not paying much attention because it was a busy day.. so i feel so bad.. but yeah.. I hope buster knew i lvoed him soo much.. But yeah.. i doing better there are times where i miss him a lot.. i play the piano.. and he woudl lie there listening to me.. but he’s not there anymore.. I miss him but i just rmemeber all the good times.. and he had a good life.. do you tihnk dogs know the owners loved and affection for them too? Well i hope you are feeling okay.. just rmemeber kyena had a awesome life with you.. and that he wasn’t an dog that was abandoned etc… remeber that 🙂

calavino

it’s been 6wks ky.the smell of you is fading but the pain is not.sometimes i can hardly breath,my chest hurts my head hurts my heart hurts most of all.i loved you then i love you now and i’ll love you forever…it will never get better.i miss you my little love

Leanna

I just want to send a hug your way. I am going thru the same thing its’ only been a couple of days. I can’t think back to one week ago when I had my cat with me. He was just here…how does that happen so quickly. He was 18 and died in my arms. The pets we allow into our homes and hearts are our family. The become such a huge part of us. It’s never going to be easy. You know you have an angel watching out for you.

calavino

today at almost 3:00 it will be 7wks ky.i miss you so much.friday was the worst day so far i was angry had a headache cried and was tired all day.i know that just before you died i held your little face and told you it was ok and i would be ok…you waited 11hrs to hear those words and then you left beliving the only lie i ever told you.i’m not ok ky.emelia,you remember our friend emelia,she had an anurizum,brain surgery,heart attack,stroke and phnemonia…all from the anurizum.her family came to tell me yesterday.i asked about her 10yr old baby sammoa(husky)she’s in a kennel.i can’t leave her there ky i wouldn’t want you left if it were me lying there struggling to survive.she’s not even connsious but i know she must be worried for her baby.so i have to go get her.please please don’t think i don’t love you just as much if you see her laying on your sofa or me petting her but i have to try and help…it’s the right thing to do i’m scared though i don’t want to pet anyone else or feed anyone else or give my affection to anyone else but i can’t ignore someone elses baby when i’m the only one who can help.please forgive me ky she may get some of your food but you still have all of my heart.forever and ever ky love mom

krissykris

I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH I TO LOST A BELOVED PET EVEN THOUGH IT WAS JUST A HAMSTER I STILL CRYED MY EYES OUT AND MY PARENTS SAY I M LIVING IN DENIEL BECAUSE I WANT TO THINK HE IS STILL HERE EVEN THOUGH I KNOW HE S GONE YOU JUST GOT TO BE STRONG AND LIVE EACH DAY AS IF HE WAS THERE :-[ :'(

calavino

thanks,i’m sorry about your hamster.don’t worry about what anyone else says go ahead and grieve anyway you need to. we all do it diferently, and if you need to have a little chat with the memory of your hamster, well that’s your buissness and nobody’s getting hurt from it.i had lots of little critters growing up.rabbits,hamsters,guinee pigs,birds,cats,dogs,fish,chameleons,gekos,salamanders,the crabs that change shells.i was the kid who always got to take the pets at the end of a school year and my mom loved animals too.it was never easy losing any of them.i’ve never felt like this but i never loved anybody this much either.hope you feel better.

calavino

emilia died today ky.is she with you somewhere?if she is you guys take care of eachother and samoa and i will try to do the same.deal?deal.i love you boy.

calavino

8wks today ky and my heart is still breaking.i miss you.i love you.i wish i could see you.i would do anything to have you back.

calavino

it’s funny that the annoying things seem awfully cute when you are remembering them fondly.it’s good that you and your other baby have eachother it will be very hard on both of you.i’m very sorry you are having to go through this it is horrible.did they check for stroke or anurizum?that is what we think happened to ky completely healthy then dead.i miss him.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.