Full waterbowl from kitchen to living room

Home Community Cat Food & Feeding Full waterbowl from kitchen to living room

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Frances 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Stephanie

I have two cats (monte carlo[monte] and audi). Out of the two monte is the more dominate. EVERY time I give them water, monte insists on bring the waterbowl(full of water or not) out into the living room. Which leaves a trail of water out from the kitchen into the living room, spreading water all over the house. We have tried funny water dishes that reminds me of office water coolers. But somehow he still manages to bring it out to the living room. How do I stop this? We have caught him do it and punished him for it but he still does it. And its driving us crazy

Frances

Attach a water dish to a very thick, very heavy piece of wood – you can glue a plastic dish with a weighted bottom to the wood with some kind of contractors’ adhesive (ask at the hardware store or Google for the right kind).
    Make the wood 2 feet wide by at least 1 foot deep. And 2 inches thick. Get hardwood, you want weight. The size will also make it awkward.
    And put the board on a rubberized, non-skid pad, so that even if you push the board sideways, it won’t move.
    If the cat can defeat that…well, we’ll cross that bridge later.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.