Hi

This topic contains 31 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  abc 18 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Hi Matt! Finally, I guy here! LOL! It seems that everyone that likes horses is girls, so its nice to see a guy who likes (and has) horses! Well, Welcome to the Horse’s Paddock!!

M.a.t.t

Hi i’m new here. My names matt and i have a 6 year old welsh cob gelding called star. Anyway i just wanted to say hi and hope to speek to you all soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

bbeauty

Hi I am a newbie too! Your new riding school looks amazing. Too bad I don’t live in the UK. ๐Ÿ™‚

M.a.t.t

i know what u mean about not many guys liking horses. Argh well some of my friends do. I’ve changed riding schools i go to somwhere called cobham manor now heres the website: http://www.cobham-manor.co.uk/english/

bbeauty

I live in Seattle, WA USA. I just moved here a few months ago. I have never had riding lessons, although its something I’ve always wanted to do. Maybe I can find a place around here. Are your riding lessons expensive? Good luck on your assessment! ๐Ÿ™‚

M.a.t.t

Where do u live? just wondering. My riding school does look good but i havn’t been yet my first lesson is on sunday. I’m quite nervous about it because on the first lesson they have to access how good you are so that they what group to put you in. bye gotta go.

M.a.t.t

my Riding lessons are expensive but not all riding schools are. The riding school before this one was quite cheap but it was quite basic and pretty boring. You just have to look and you can get schools that don’t charge to much but are still good. I would tell you how much it is but you don’t use ?’s so theres no point. Hope you find a riding school soon ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m from Va. I used to have riding lessons, but I don’t now. They ranged anywhere from $25 to $35 for an hour group lesson. I don’t know what it would be up there. But look around! Lessons are very useful! And if I wasn’t leasing a horse right now, I would probably be taking lessons!!

M.a.t.t

My accesment didn’t go to well first off she gave me a REALLY lazy pony called twist and he was nice and i could put up with the lazziness eventhough you had to constantly use the whip on him. But then i find out that the instructor wasn’t that nice [screaming and shouting if you don’t do it properly i’ll make you ride bare back around the school >:(] when any way i was riding properly -well as best as i could with this horse. Then she gets me to do rising trot around an international sized arena for ages without taking a breather knowing that i have servere asthama. So now i’m lookin for another riding school-sorry didn’t mean to bore you.

M.a.t.t

Thanks for the reply. Hope everything works out. ๐Ÿ™‚

bbeauty

Hey that instructor sounds very mean. If they aren’t going to take your health into consideration, that isn’t the riding school for you. You’re going to lessons to learn, but also to have fun. Good luck finding a new school and you didn’t bore me at all! Thanks HorseObsessive for the information! I’ll have to see if there is difference in price for the Northwest.

Yeah, you don’t bore me! I love to here other people’s stories!! Best of Luck to you both!!!

M.a.t.t

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Well, I don’t own any horses :(, but I am leasing a horse named Doc. He is a 12 year old Quarter Horse. He has some Gold Bar in his lines. I am not exactly sure what his registered name is, but I think it is something along the lines of Creole DC Bar. He is very sweet, and very gentle. ๐Ÿ™‚ He is also a fancy mover. I love him!!! ;D I am hoping that in a few years I will be able to buy him. He’s the best! ;D

M.a.t.t

Do any of you 2 have horses i have a welsh cob called star [like i said in the first post] and today i picked up a part-bred appaloosa called shadow. If you do what are there names,age and breed. Thanks-like to know about other peoples horses.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.