Re: Breeding Guinea Pigs

Home Community Small Pets Breeding Guinea Pigs Re: Breeding Guinea Pigs

Christie

Pigatronic..do you understand that she was supposed to be sterile? and it was an accident? She lived a good long life of a cavy and even the vet was suprised that she was able to bred and give birth. She was at the beginning of my program, not intentionally done and since she was fine, the vet gave me the go ahead to continue to breed. So excuse me for following the advice of a trained professional. She id live to be six years old..which I thinks speaks well for her care. And Smiler don’t you dare tell me I have little reguard for the health or well being of my animals..I have almost lost my home twice paying vet bills for the one currently in may care!! And since you appartently can’t read..let me repeatmyself. I was told by a vet she was sterile..what would an s-ray prove? She was seen by a vet on several occasions. At the begining I did NOT have a mentor and since I got Mystic as a adult, I have no clue exactly hold old she was 2 is our best guess. She was not bred for show children. and since both of you are from the UK and I know cavies are much bigger pets there you may be ahead of what my vet knew at the time.Mytic died 5 years ago. So the subject is long over…you are being very self riteouts in your opinions and while you may be intitled to them, your rudeness is uncalled for. I at least asked the professional opinion of a licesed vet throughout her life and followed his reccomendations. Once I had a mentor and I realized that I wasn’t doing her any