Re: Severe itch problem

Home Community Dogs Severe itch problem Re: Severe itch problem

Irene

Sounds like you were in our area… the Sierra Mountains? Our land is on the Western side of the Sierra’s. We have 5 acres… we were going to build a house almost 2 years ago until the Economy Tanked!.. so we spent ”$s building the infrastructure…315′ driveway, pad, well, pump, tank, septic system, and electricity! Didn’t realize it could cost so much to make "raw" land liveable! We did the above thinking we were building a house…I actually paid for the house plans too!
Anyway, our home is in Sunny Southern California, Whittier to be exact…kind’ve by Disneyland…
Our "hot" weather I think is what Sammy has problems with… we and he just deal with it though many times my heart aches for him… he does suffer when it gets out of control.
Glad Tucker takes the ivermectin without problems. I use to use the syringe and put it in Sammy’s mouth and then give him a treat…. well, I felt guilty and started the ice-cream…oh well.
We’re kind’ve Music people… though not professionally. My husband is a Studio Musician and fills in for people. I play guitar and piano. My husband plays guitar, bass, mandolin and banjo. Oops, my husband fixes guitars and gives lessons. ( he use to be a guitar Tech for Fender) That’s pretty much our hobbies besides my being an Artist….Did ya click the external link?
The picture you’re referring to is a painting of our Misty. I found an old picture of her and thought I’d design a painting around her. Came out real cute. Your Tucker looks similar to her.
Keep me posted on Tucker! I feel a camaraderie with you from our dogs. I understand your feelings and worries when it comes to the itching… I still go through it everytime!
If it’s a mite problem hopefully, you’ll see a difference within a few days. You are keeping up with the hydroxizine? Did the vet feel you need antibiotics?
Best of Luck…..Irene