Writing a Personal Statement for Residency Program

Home Community Cats Writing a Personal Statement for Residency Program

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Carlc 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bobby
    Participant

I need to submit a personal statement to apply for a residency program. I’ve heard various opinions – some say it’s better to write it myself to convey my thoughts, while others suggest hiring professionals. Where should I start? If I decide to hire someone, how expensive could it be? And is it worth it at all? Experienced folks, please share your insights!

Carlc
    Participant

Hello! I’ve also faced this question. Personally, I chose to write it myself as it helped me better express my motivations. However, of course, it requires time and effort. If you’re considering hiring help, prices can vary – from a few thousand to tens of thousands of rubles, depending on the service. But it’s important to find a reputable agency to avoid scammers.

Bobby
    Participant

Hello! Thanks for the advice. Yes, prices do vary, and finances matter too. I’ll try to start writing on my own to convey my thoughts.

Carlc
    Participant

You’re welcome! I’m glad I could help. Writing it yourself is great – those are your words and your story, which can play a significant role. If you have questions about the writing process or need help with editing, don’t hesitate to ask. And that article https://www.bignewsnetwork.com/news/273911689/residency-personal-statement-writing-service—let-choose-the-best is truly useful; I read it myself when facing this question. There are a few services mentioned that can assist with writing in case you encounter any issues. These are popular services, so you don’t need to worry about the quality. Good luck with composing your statement!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.