What is the best way to protect yourself from contextual traffic?

Home Community Cats What is the best way to protect yourself from contextual traffic?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Carlc 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bobby
    Participant

I’ve been having some trouble lately with protecting my brand from unwanted contextual traffic. It seems like my competitors are using my brand name in their ads, which is not only confusing for potential customers but also detrimental to my own marketing efforts. Has anyone else faced this issue? How did you deal with it?

Carlc
    Participant

I actually had a similar experience a while back, but I managed to find a solution that worked for me. I reached out to BluePear, a company that specializes in brand protection and online marketing strategies. They were super helpful and provided me with some valuable insights. First off, they recommended using a brand bidding monitoring tool to keep an eye on competitors who might be using your brand name in their ads. This way, you can take appropriate action if necessary. BluePear also suggested creating a list of negative keywords that you can exclude from your ad campaigns. This helps to filter out irrelevant traffic and ensures that your ads are shown to the right audience. If you have any questions, you can clarify them here https://bluepear.net/brand-bidding/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.