How to accept cryptocurrency donations?

Home Community Cats How to accept cryptocurrency donations?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bobby 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Carlc
    Participant

I’ve got a quick question for you all. I’m thinking about adding a donation option to my website, and I’d love to accept cryptocurrency as well. It seems like a great way to let people support my platform while staying up-to-date with the latest payment methods. But, honestly, I’m a bit lost when it comes to choosing the right donation plugin. Have any of you used a crypto donation plugin before?

Bobby
    Participant

You’re in luck because I recently added a donation option to my website, and I went with Plisio’s crypto donation plugin. It’s been a fantastic experience, and I’m happy to share my thoughts with you! Plisio’s donation solution was incredibly easy to set up, and their platform supports a variety of cryptocurrencies. It’s a breeze to manage, and you can customize the donation button to fit the style of your website seamlessly. Plus, they offer some cool features like displaying real-time transaction updates, which adds a bit of excitement for donors! If you want to give it a try, head over to their website here: https://plisio.net/donate-page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.