Customized Packaging Box

Home Community Small Pets Customized Packaging Box

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mark 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

elengdf
    Participant

Factory directly selling customized corrugated cardboard Box
    1. Product Introduction
    This product is Factory directly selling customized corrugated cardboard Box. It’s for hot selling Corrugated Cardboard Box, as customized size and printing Box, even it’s factory directly price Corrugated cardboard box, and it’s flat packed in carton. It’s suitable for Luxury products packing and transportation.
    2. Product Parameter(Specification) of Corrugated Cardboard Box
    Name:Corrugated Cardboard Box
    Model Number:PF072
    MOQ:Above 100pcs
    Feature:Single sided
    Style:Light Duty
    Capacity:3-5 kgs
    Usage:Used in Packaging
    Material:Corrugated Carboard
    Port of Loading:Xiamen,Fujian Province,China
    Printing:Flexo printing
    Finish:Matt Coating
    Packing:Bulk packing in Carton
    Sample:Free of Charge
    Sample time:2-3days
    Supply Capacity:500,000pcs per month
    Shape and Size:Per client’s demand and request
    Certificate:GB/T28001-2011/OHSAS18001:2007
    Payment method:30% deposit, balance before delivery
    3. Product Feature And Application
    As customized size and printing Box, even it’s factory directly price Corrugated cardboard box, and it’s flat packed in carton. It’s suitable for Luxury products packing and transportation.
    4. Product Details.
    5. Quality Control
    6. Delivery,Shipping And Service
    7. FAQ
    1) What is POP Partner lead time?
    Answer: White sample 1-2 days, digital print sample 2-3 days, mass production 10-12 days.
    2) How long could I get a quotation?
    Answer: After getting the approved design,quickly reply with price in 12 hours.
    3) What’s your payment term?
    Answer: D/P,T/T,Western Union
    4) What’s your best service for me?
    Answer: One stop display solution provider from design to logistic,professional structure design proposal, artwork design support, free white sample provided, in house production and QC, security packing, air freight, Express and freight support, all these make sure what you received is you ordered.
    5) What is your minimum order quantity?
    Answer: We don’t have minimum order quantity, but less quantity makes cost very high, so suggest order quantity above 100pcs.Customized Packaging Box
    website:http://www.temporarydisplaystand.com/packaging-box/

Mark
    Participant

I always like the opportunity to customize a product. This is especially important for promoting a business with the help of customized booklets and brochures to stand out among competitors. I recommend finding out more on https://www.printsafari.com/us_en/brochures . This is an online printing service that I’ve been using lately to get quality printed products quickly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.