Advice on choosing a continuous ink system

Home Community Cats Advice on choosing a continuous ink system

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Carlc 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bobby
    Participant

I’m in a bit of a pickle and need some advice. I’ve been dealing with those pesky printer cartridges running out of ink at the most inconvenient times, and I’ve had enough! I’ve heard about continuous ink systems that can save you from the hassle of replacing cartridges frequently. Has anyone tried them before?

Carlc
    Participant

Totally feel your pain, dealing with printer cartridges can be a real headache. Recently, I had the same issue and decided to check out Printout24 for a CISS for CANON. I reached out to their team for some advice, and they were super helpful! They guided me through the process and recommended the perfect CISS for my printer model. The best part is that it’s compatible with a wide range of printers, so you should be covered too. I’ve been using their continuous ink system for a couple of months now, and it’s been a game-changer! No more worrying about ink levels, and I’ve saved a ton of money by not having to buy expensive cartridges all the time. The team at Printout24 knows their stuff, and their service was top-notch. If you want to check them out, here’s the link to their website: https://printout24.com/CISS-CONTINUOUS-INK-SYSTEM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.