Merrick Dog/cat Food

Home Community Dog Food & Feeding Merrick Dog/cat Food

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Stephanie 15 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Stephanie

Hey guys…I haven’t be on here for awhile.
    I’m CONSIDERING switching my pets (cats and dog) to Merrick.
    My dog is Blue Buffalo, which I’m happy with…I just don’t know where they get their wheat.
    My main concern is my 12 year old cats puking at least weekly…not hairballs. I was told that cats need ash(sp) for digestion and most food doesn’t have this…the vet says the cats health is fine…they have no clue why they puke all of the time.
    So, my question is your opinion on Merrick-I’m really not interested in any other brand or raw diets–just info on this one. Also, has anyone else heard this about ash for cats?? The cats still puked on Blue.

Lisa

Sorry I am just not replying. Please check out my website for holistic dog and cat products. They do NOT contain wheat. All of the products are formulated by Dr. Jane Bicks and all batches are tested before they are shipped to your home. Every product has a purpose, even the training treats. Dr. Bicks does not believe in empty calories or filler in her products. Please check it out and let me know if you would like to me to send you a sample of the products.

Catherine

i have not used Merrick for my cats but i have for my dogs and they love it it is defently a good food are you sure that its not hairballs because sometimes cat throw up because of a hairball but it comes out containing food or sometimes just bile at least thats what my cat does when she has a really pesky hairball that is just blocking food from passing threw as far as the ash ive heard that ash is not needed as much as we used to think although ive heard others say differantly so i honestly can’t always keep up with whats what although i try when it comes to nutrition i would give Merricks a try it certainly can’t hurt a couple others you might want to look at if the Merricks doesn’t fly is california Natural or innova my sisters cat is on the California Natural b/c he has a senitive stomach due to his occational liver infections and has done really well on it i use the dog version and it one of my favorites

Kelly

I perfer Honest Kitchen to Merrick…but feed merrick because it is cheaper. Seems to be a healthy food and full of vegetables and fruits. I saw merrick just came out with a new line of grain free food, if grain is something you are worried about. I get my merrick at Natural Pet Warehouse.

Stephanie

I figured out the deal with my cats vomiting. They were gorging. I feed them very small amounts a few times a day now. Helped tremendously.
    Switched the dog to Merrick…he loves it…especially the canned ( he gets that at night)..I’ll admit, it smells pretty darn good. Very happy with it. The ingredients ROCK.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.