Which pet is it to be???

Home Community Reptiles Which pet is it to be???

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Kitty 19 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€ ;D ??? ๐Ÿ˜› :-*I am looking for a pet variation, and have decided to ge an exotic pet for a change, but I’ve never had an exotic pet before. I’ve also never seen an exotic pet shop, and have never seen exotic pets been sold anywhere. I have no idea where to get them from!!! Where do you get them from??? Are they expensive? Are they hard toy get? Are they easy to look after? What is the best exotic pet to get for a starter like me HELP!!!

Kitty

Hi ๐Ÿ™‚ Well, what do you consider an exotic pet and maybe i can help you out? I know plenty of places to get quite a few animals….i just depends what you might be looking for ๐Ÿ˜€ Kitty

olivetree

To find an exotic pet store near you I would suggest looking in the yellow pages. I know there’s quite a few pet stores where I live with exotic pets. As far as money goes it can get very expensive, it just depends on the animal you want. Also, some cities and states don’t allow the sell of exotic pets and actually some are against the law in one state and legal in another so check with your state and city laws first. No, they’re not easy to look after. Exotic pets are usually the hardest because they require more work. I have 2 exotic pets and both are pretty hard to care for. Expect to spend some money after you buy the animal and its cage and what not. Keeping up the animal is the hardest part of all. Most exotic pets are not domestic and weren’t meant to be pets that’s why they’re rare and called exotic pets. I don’t recommend getting any animal until reading into the care of it before buying it. It may look easy to care for, but in reality it could end up being the hardest thing to look after in your life! One last thing, remember animals are just like people. They should not be kept just so you can brag to your friends about them or just because they look cool. And, don’t always assume that pets you see in pet stores are legal, because there are cases of some pets in pet stores being illegal. I almost forgot, don’t keep a wild animal that you just find in your backyard as a pet. They’re meant for the wild not your house. Hope everything goes well on your search! ;D

M.a.t.t

Here are a few suitable exotics for a begginer gecko [various species e.g fat tailed] bearded dragon corn snake [different colours available] garter snake newts [diffrent types] They are just some but it also depends upon what you want you need to know for sure what type of exotic is best for you as it could range from a small gecko up to some type of parrot. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.