Just Curious????

Home Community Small Pets Just Curious????

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Daniellle 16 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kitty

[color=Green]I have always wanted a skunk! 🙂 and I was wondering where do can you get one? I was watching animal planet and the lady had an adoption service, but I never saw the number or address to find out more. Please let me know if you have any info.! I’m really interested!! [glow=blue,2,300]THANKS[/glow][/color] ;D

Kitty

[glow=yellow,2,300]Thanks Ross! I’ll keep checking the Pet Directory ~Kitty[/glow] 😉

nicole

does any one now where i can find a spoted skunk breeder?

Daniellle

can i ask why a skunk and not a dog or cat and anyway if yu want the number from the animal planet programme go to
    http://www.animalplanet.com and type in the name of the programme yu saw and it should help also try google but i still wouldnt recommend getting 1 although i never have had 1 and i heard they carry rabies and are illegal to have as pets in some places

Sue

dani, in 15 yrs in AC I never heard of a rabid skunk – think about it – you think any animal can get close enough to them to bite? & if they did the skunk would likely be torn apart, not running around. what is illegal is having one you have taken out of the wild – not one you have legally purchased from a licensed breeder. they usually have to be 3rd generation bred in captivity to be sold

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.