Do you breed skunks??

Home Community Small Pets Do you breed skunks??

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Daniellle 16 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Kitty

[color=Purple]Hi Everyone[/color] [color=Navy]If you breed skunks or know of anyone anyone who does please contact me at:[glow=green,2,300]rs@frea.cc[/glow] i am "very" interested, or if you are listed in pet prospects directory i’ll keep checking in there!!! Thanks so much 😀 Love :-* Kitty[/color]

Sue

No they are not bad. They are mischievous, but fun & get along fine with dogs.

cheri

skunks are delightful pets and behave much like cats. My husband and I had one we took from the wild when we were young and foolish. Our skunk’s name was "Sweetheart" for the heart shaped patch on the back of her neck. She would chase a string and "pretend" to spray by whipping her hind end around and lifting her tail. She was content to be carried around like a kitten. The problem is she got sick and we were unable to take her to the vet because they are wild and illegal to own. She did not survive all we knew to do for her. (She had a simple wound infection) My husband and I are rare in that we actually like the scent of a skunk on the nigth air.

As far as I know it is still illegal to own them, they carry rabies and you won’t be able to get them vaccinated or any other vet care that may become necessary.

Good luck though I would be delighted to be wrong. They are great animals.

garima

I dob’t think it’s fair to call a skunk bad.

Nat

Skunks Stink Man < im sorry but they do...

Jennifer

You can get them descented. I would think they’d make interesting pets.

Katina

I have had Skunks now for 3yrs. I have two in the house with me. They DONT Smell.. they are great pets. I have three childern from 6 months to 11yr.. they love the Skunks and the Skunks do very well with my kids.
    I take my one with every place I go. She loves to ride in the truck and on the horse with me. You can own skunks if you get them from a breeder and get a permit..
    I have babies for sale right now..

Click on any picture to see full size:

Daniellle

if u r going to get a skunk please read up on them and dont take 1 from the wild get 1 from a breeder or sumthing and if yu cant then dont get 1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.