lost of puppy

Home Community Pet Loss Support lost of puppy

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Nicole 16 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Nicole

hey everyone i just wanted to let you know that my little puppy died sweet pea….she passed away but we dont know what she died from. we were going to take her to the vet on monday but she didnt last that long…thanks for all the help from everyone….

kayla

awwwww D:

i know how you feel, i hope you find out how she died D:

Nicole

well we think that when she went outside she got into a dead animal that was in our ditch (because she thru up a piece of bone) and from then on she was puking and popping blood and there arent any vets open on sat or sun the closest one is like 2 1/2 hours away and she hated riding in the car….so we just stayed here and tried to make her as ease. my boyfriends mother was a vet tech for like 20 years so she knew what to do and we did do everything we could except put a needle in her and put fluids under her skin…so thats everything! but thanks for everything and the support

Anna

I have to wonder if she threw up bone it could’ve damaged something inside, like chicken bones would, I don’t mean to remind you of this tragedy that’s just what I heard happens if a dog eats something small and frail like small animal bones. I know it can be serious and I’m so sorry this happened to you.

Nicole

thanks for the support first of all

annamarie-my mother thought the same thing because we would not give her bones and limited the table food but we give our older dogs bones and she might have gotten something they didnt eat. but thanks and i am dealing with it very slowly

🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.