I am looking at getting a degus…any advice?

Home Community Small Pets I am looking at getting a degus…any advice?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Brianne 16 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Nicole

hello i am looking at getting a degus…and looked into them online and all that but does anyone have any advice for me?

linzi

hi, i went into a petshop looking for a chinchilla cage (because im getting one soon) and in the petshop there were degus and i thought they were the size of a chinchilla because ive seen them on the internet and they were about the size of gerbils but they are really cute. but if your getting one id advise you to get more because they are social animals.

Nicole

thanks a bunch…i was going to get two

Danny
    Participant

Yes dont stick their nose in it when they go inside…take them outside and then bring them back in, dont do anything else with your life but sit and stare until the next time it goes then repeat step one until your dead and buried.

Danny
    Participant

…by the way whats a degus?

Click on any picture to see full size:

Nicole

hehe a degus is like hamster/chinchila like thing that is really cute…you can look them up online….and when they go in their cage i will rub there nose in it and tell them that they have to go in a different spot….lol by the way i love your dogs…

Danny
    Participant

lol, sorry petlover2314190
    I just couldnt resist…

Danny
    Participant

Where’d ya go there NC petlover2314190 and hows the degus potty training coming along?

Brianne

would you be able to help me with my degu issue?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.